🖤Deku x Kirishima💕

Deku POV

My eyes slowly fluttered opened,I woke up in a unfamiliar house,I looked around and realized the room was red,and remembered who's room I was in.I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Kirishima with his arm protectively wrapped around me,I smiled softly.I moved in with Kirishima after my mom found out I was gay,so I still get confused when I wake up in his room.I felt a sudden gust of wind and shivered,I snuggled closer to Kirishima for warmth."Mornin' Izu~" "Morning" "Sleep well?" I smiled and nodded.He yawned and sat up,"Oh shit!" He put his underwear on,and ran to the bathroom."I have to go to work!" "Your off today,Kiri." "I am?" "Yeah,remember?" "Oh-Heh.." I laughed and shook my head,"In that case he slid his underwear back off and got in bed again.

"Did you really need to take the underwear off?" "Yup,I'm more comfortable this way" "Whatever" He wrapped his arms back around me and I hide my face in his side,"Are we doing anything today?" "Hmm....I think Kacchan wanted to hang out-" "We aren't going." "Are you still mad at him?" "Yup." "Kiri~" "Nope." "If you go i'll doing anything~" He glanced at me and sighed."Fine" "Yay~Plus Kaminari will be there! He's being a...fifth wheel!" "Alright,Alright." He sat up and stretched."I need clothes." "Just wear some of mine,I think I have a pair of jeans you can wear." "Mkay" I yawned and stood up and almost fell."Whoa,be careful" "Well you aren't the one that's sore." I frowned,he laughed and got the clothes for me."Here." "Thank youu~" I put all the clothes on,and brushed my teeth.

"Izu are you dressed!?" "Yup!" I came out of the bathroom,Kiri was sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone."Come on let's go!" "Alright,need me to carry you?" "Whatever." He laughed and we went outside."Where did Bakuhoe wanna go?" "Be nice! And there's arcade up the street so we can just walk." "Whatever" He grabbed my hand,and we walked hand in hand and talked.

"Look! There they are!" I pointed ahead,Kaminari and Todoroki looked like they were playing the claw game and Bakugo was trying to tell them which one to grab."Hey guys!" They both turned,and waved and went back to the game,Bakugo and Kirishima just glared at each other."Oh stop be Debbie downers!" I whacked Kirishima's arm.He grunted and walked over to Kaminari complete ignoring Bakugo. I frowned and grabbed Bakugo's arm."We'll be right back."

"What do you want,nerd?" "Why is Kirishima mad at you? He told me that you did something but I never heard the full story." ".....It's none of your concern,Deku-" "Yes it is! My boyfriend is mad at my friend and I wanna know why" "You aren't my friend,Deku." "But your my friend! Please tell me,cause if you don't I can just ask Todoroki." "He won't tell you." "Wanna bet?" "....Fucking-fine." "Yay!" "Remember the party a few weeks ago?" "Yeah.It was really awkward." "Well,after I drunkenly kissed you,Kirishima thought I was sober and wouldn't let me explain.When I tried to talk to him we ended up yelling at each other and I said he would never be friend and he never was." "Kacchan!" "It was in the heat of the moment,okay!? I regret it as much as your mad about it,there's nothing I can do cause if I try to talk to him he'll ignore me or pretend to call somebody." "Well try talk to him now." "He won't listen." "I'll make him listen.Stay here" "Dek-" I had already walked off and grabbed Kirishima."Izu?" "Your gonna talk to him." "No,I am not."
"Please-" "No! Stop trying to fix my problems alright?! It's not your business!" "I wanna help!" "I don't need your help! I never asked for you help! So,fuck off,alright?!" "...W-Wow..okay.." "Kirishima,what the hell?!" "N-No it's fine,Todoroki...i'm..i'm gonna go,maybe Uraraka will have an extra room or something" I grabbed my phone,and left the arcade quick,I've never walked so fast before for.

I dialed Uraraka's number."What's up Deku?" "A-Are y-you *sniff* busy?" "No! Come on over! We'll talk when you get here" "O-okay thanks.."

(Short) Kirishima POV

What the fuck did I do.."What the hell,Kirishima?" "......." "What the fuck are you doing? Go talk to him!?" "He won't want to talk to me...I fucked up so bad" I gripped my hair and sighed,"Deku is an understandable person,he'll forgive you." "I don't know.." "The nerd will forgive anyone,just explain yourself and let him get out his emotions." "..you really think he'll talk to me?" "I've known the nerd for almost 14 years..he'll talk to you." "Thanks,Bakubro! I'll be back!"

Back to Deku POV

I knocked on her,the tears wouldn't stop,the door swung open and I was tackled into a hug."Are you okay,Deku?" I shook my head,I didn't trust my voice at the moment."Are you okay with,Tsu here?" "Y-Yeah..." She lead me upstairs,and Tsu was sitting on her bed,she frowned when she saw me."Who did it? Which of those bastards am I gonna have to kill-" "It's fine Tsu..." "Who was it,Deku? Was it Bakugo? Todoroki?" "Try his boyfriend." "...Kirishima?" I nodded,"What the hell-I'm gonna talk to him." "No Tsu-" "It's fine Uraraka,let Tsu talk to him.." "If you say so,now talk to me." "Well..."

Time Skip

"I think it's my fault though..I shouldn't have gone in his business..." "No! You had a right to!" "So..what do I do?" "You can stay here with me until you decide.You can either forgive him..or break up with him.." "I need clothes..." "I'll drive you." "Thanks" We got in here car and drove to his house."Do you want me to come with you inside?" "No,if he's there..I guess i'll talk to him." "Alright..if you come out here crying i'm gonna beat his ass." I laughed,"Thank you." I got out of the car and took a deep breathe,and walked inside.I didn't know if he was in there so I just went upstairs,when I went inside I wanted to run back out,but I sighed quietly.He looked up,"Izuku..can we talk?" "...Sure." I sat down across from him."I wanted to start of saying 'i'm sorry'..I shouldn't have yelled at you for trying to help me...I should have let you,and if I didn't want your help I should have said that in...a nicer way.I feel awful for yelling at you,I understand if you don't forgive me ..i'm not asking you to,I just can't live the rest of my life knowing you don't know i'm sorry...." I noticed he was crying but I let him talk."I should have calmed down,I didn't mean to yell...I'm so so sorry-" I cut him off by kissing him softly,I pulled off and smiled at him."I forgive you.." He held back a choked sob,I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I'm sorry,i'm sorry,i'm sorry.." "Geez,you apologize more than me" I laughed,he laughed too,I sighed laid down in his arms."I love you..so much." "I love you too.." "Are still staying with Uraraka?" "Nope,I should probably tell her." I grabbed my phone and texted her everything was alright,I laid back down,and yawned."Tired?" "Mhm" "Go to sleep then~" "I love you.." "I love you too~"