3°K O B R A

The next time I woke up, I found myself more comfortable. The room was dark, soft fabric was on and around me. I began to get up, only to stumble into a wall. Ouch.

The light suddenly turned on, startling me. There was a figure by the door, I couldn't find the strength in me to get up and run.

"Michael James Way"

My eyes widened at the name. My name. How did they know my name? "Will you please come with me?" She said. Suddenly three Draculoids bursted into the room, with guns pointed at me. I was defenseless. Her sneer made me feel like filth, I got up.

She led me down a hall with multiple doorways and windows on the side.i peaked through one and saw Fun Ghould screaming, a straight jacket on his body. The woman must've seen my expression. She merely laughed, "He is quite a fighter. You Killjoys will sure remember him by that"

The Draculoids pushed me with their guns farther along the corridor. She opened a door, "Here" the lady said. I was confused, the room was as plain as everything else. "Get in" She said with more authority this time.

I slowly walked in and the door slammed shut. The Draculoids cuffed my wrists and ankles and pushed me to a table in the center of the room. My body was thrown onto the cold surface with a thump. "What are you doing!" I managed to yell as they threw some sort of mask over my mouth and mouth. The woman shrugged, "We got to clean you up somehow"

The room began to spin and I felt my mind suddenly get carried away to some distant world.

•:|:•

"Mikey... Mikes"

"Gerard... he is resting. Please don't wake him"

I opened my eyes to a blinding light, my brother and an unfamiliar woman were looking at me. Wait... that wasn't my brother.

I chose not to say anything. This room felt suffocating, and I couldn't recall why I was here. "P-Party?" I said looking at the man who appeared as my brother. The strange thing was that his hair was short and dark brown.

The woman next to him immediately frowned, marking something into a clip board. "N-No... Mikey, no party" he said confused. I remained silent until the woman spoke.

"I'm going to ask you questions and you have to answer honestly"

I caught sight of a logo on the IV pouch. BL/ind of course. "Where's Korse!" I said angry, the woman looked shocked and my brother looked confused. "Mikey what are you talking about-"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. He was not my brother. My brother wouldn't fall under their control, he would fight against it. "Gerard, I'm afraid that he isn't cured. We'll work on him as soon as we can-"

"Get the fuck away from me woman!"

Gerard looked conflicted like he wanted to help but he didn't know how. "Party get out of here. Go get Jet and Ghoul!"

"Mikey I-"

"No! You have no right to call me that when she is here" I sneered, I pulled the IV out of my arm and tried to get up out of the bed. Only then I realized I was in restrained.

"Mikey, please they are trying to help you" Party tried to reason. I looked at him, almost as if I couldn't believe that he was talking this nonsense.

"Party, you're the one who needs help"