The London Calling

Any real life relations or if it resembles a thing or person, is all coincidental.

Here.Just another day at Baker St., quite boring isn't it?

As the consulting detective, Mr. Sherlock Holmes digs through his inquisitive collection of novels he sees a faint blurry figure at the edge of his greenish eyes. "Go away Lestrade!", he carelessly announces. "Hey look, we just need you back on the streets. Since John has been away at his honeymoon, you've been 'dormant' for some time", Lestrade takes a breath, as Sherlock examines every single unnoticeable feature about the Detective Inspector standing in front of him. "I've been doing full on research of serial murders, kidnaps and...", Sherlock trails off, then whispers"James Moriarty".

"Sherlock, It's great that you're hunting down and tracking all these cases, but you really need to consult the police when you're working on some confidential stuff". Sherlock rolls his eyes on the annoying Lestrade. He slowly arises and walks into the kitchen, he's trying his best to not waste his breath on deducing every single thing about him..."Not today" he thinks to himself.

Ever since John and His Pregnant assassin wife, Mary has been on their honeymoon in Barbados, Sherlock has the feeling of loneliness. For once he's lonely. And extremely ashamed of it. "Alone is what protects me", he recalls those very words he says to John, moments before he fakes the fall to stop Moriarty(or at least what he thought would stop him). Alone does indeed protects Sherlock, but he doesn't need any protecting right now. Right now what he needs is John Watson, his trusty sidekick, his friend, or just a man who overlooks Sherlock while he's thinking.

"Do me a favor Graham, and leave!" Sherlock is pissed now and needs to get back to work. Lestrade wears his 'are you really serious and i thought you were better than this' face. "It's Greg!",Lestrade is truly distraught by Sherlock's horrible memory of his name! "Fine!", He mumbles and heads towards the door."One more thing Lestrade, find me a replacement for John Hamish Watson".

Lestrade is slightly annoyed by Sherlock's selfishness, the bloody man won't help him but he expects him to help Sherlock?! "What do you mean?", Sherlock shakes his head, how could this man be a detective if he doesn't even understand a simple favor? "I mean I need a friend, a pal, someone who can follow me around all day and be the equalvelant of John!", he walks and slams the door shut. 'I hope he understands now!' Sherlock thinks. All that there's left to do ow is wait.

BREAKING NEWS:

MAN IN CARDIFF FOUND DEAD

MAY BE A MASS SERIAL KILLER

RAN OVER BY VEICHILE AND SHOT

THREE TIMES IN THE CHEST

Now this was interesting.

"Oh! It's a case! A murder! It could be linked to other serial murders!How Exciting!", Sherlock cheers in triumph. He was a truly strange man. But he was in need of a companion, a replacement for his 'currently lying in the sun normal sized human brain' John Watson. This time though,someone that has a higher IQ. He travels downstairs into Mrs.Hudson's flat, and digs through her phone books and contacts. "Oh Sherlock, what are you up to now?", she questions. "You have no idea Mrs.Hudson! An innocent man from Cardiff ran over and shot!". Mrs.Hudson didn't even want to say anything this time, she really admired Sherlock's need to be 'up and running' all the time. Today, she just wanted him to get it over with,yes, another day of back pain.

He scans through the books,"Elizabeth Marcus, 29 , Marizza Lee, 34 , Jamison Phillips, 25, Margaret Hyde, 56 , Chuck Parsons, 31". No, no, no! Where is the name! He searched through every single letter in the alphabet, memorized all the cell numbers. After searching for it 3 times in a row, he finally found it. "Yes!", Sherlock hissed. "Celia Leigh Masterson, 32".