- YUK / 욱 -

◾️ Taking this offer could change his life . But , how will he find Namjoon . Hoseok was not namjoon's friend . He was his bully . But if he does this , he'll get the money that he needed mostly . "Fine , I'll do it ." ▪️

▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️

A few days have passed and it has been a week since Seokjin got his cast . Seokjin's checkup is today . It is a Saturday morning and  Seokjin had woke up early . For the past few days , a lot of errands had piled up . Seokjin checks his to do list before waking up his brother .

"Wake up taehyung ah ...", Seokjin said as he kicks his brother out from bed . Taehyung fell on the other side of his bed and groaned . "Ugh ; why did you do that !!", taehyung screamed as he pats his sore butt .

"I need to go to the hospital today . I need you to help me".

Taehyung hadn't even washed up but Seokjin already have tasked for him . And not forget that taehyung promised Jimin that they will hang out together for the whole day . Now he got to do seokjin's work . 'Great .....', taehyung lets out a sigh . As he was able to focus on his surroundings , he finally stood up and sat on his bed . "With what ?", he asked sounding annoyed .

Seokjin showed him a smirk before handing him a list . "I need you to pick up a few things ~". Yea right ..... 'a few' . The first agenda of the day is picking up fruits that Seokjin ordered from madam lee . Next is picking up clothes from the tailor . Third , don't forget to walk mr.Ha's dog . Then mr. Choi needs help to deliver mails to our neighbors . The list goes on and on .... well , that's exaggerating . "Why is there so much ?! Hyung I want to hang out with Jimin !", taehyung protested .

"It's only a few . Jimin can help you do it ~ by the way , I'm gonna see if I can meet the guy I bumped into ."

"... how are you gonna find him ?"

"I'll see if I get lucky . I'm leaving first . Lock the door". Seokjin points to the table letting taehyung know that breakfast was ready . Finally , he step foot outside his house and heads to the hospital .

Taehyung kicks his bed out of anger . Ouch . That hurt . Taehyung grabbed his towel and heads to the bathroom . Unlike Seokjin's room , the toilet he's using is not attached to his room . Sometimes taehyung just hates it and wishes he could change rooms with his brother . Just the thought of sharing his bathroom with people grossed him out . But what could he do , he's the one that decided to live with Seokjin still . 'Alright , time to get ready'.

After his shower , he chose an outfit , not too extravagant , not too classy like usual ; but something simple like a pair of shorts and a big tee . Taehyung looks at his tall mirror , checking himself out . 'Cute' . Not forgetting to style his hair before he steps outside his room .

Taehyung heads to the kitchen to have the breakfast Jin prepared . It was just rice balls . 'Just this ? He makes me work and only feed me this ?!', he spoke to himself with growls . 'Oh park jimin ... please bring me food when you get here ...', taehyung sighs and gobbles down the food . It just took a few bites to clean the whole plate . After his breakfast , he finally went out to do the easy pickups first . The ones that needs to use more energy , let's just wait until Jimin come ~

▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️

Jimin had woken up first . He gazed around the room as he sat body facing the wall . His eyes landed on the person beside him after a good 3 minutes . The other seemed like he is still sleeping .

Jimin moves closer to the other , wanting to look at his face . Jimin's heart starts beating fast and cheek starts blushing as he sees yoongi currently eyes closed . He was totally captivated by the other .

Yoongi was laying down facing the ceiling . Slowly he moves his hand closer to yoongi , wanting to touch him . From his neck , down to his collarbone and his chest , Jimin's hand moves carefully not to wake the other . With his finger he traces the line tattooed on yoongi's neck to chest . Jimin pulled back his hand immediately when the other starts flinching .

Jimin ends up in the bathroom leaning against the bathroom door . He looked down and notice something ... 'I a- am.... hard ?!', Jimin screamed mentally . His breath became more rapidly . 'Don't worry ... Jimin-ah ... it's just a morning wood... Yea ...' . After taking care of himself , Jimin quickly do his morning routine . Taking a shower , brushing his teeth , shaving and whatnot . Jimin left minutes after he was all dressed up .

▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️

Seokjin was greeted by the demon nurse when he arrived for his appointment . "Welcome back Kim crybaby", the nurse said . Seokjin rolls his eyes ignoring the demon nurse .

Before meeting the doctor , the nurse brought Seokjin to the X-ray room . "We need to scan your hand first", the male nurse said . Seokjin replies with a nod . Unfortunately , it was occupied . Time to play the waiting game with Kim Seokjin . He waited for half an hour finally , the patient is done . A slim male figure walked out . He seems , familiar Seokjin thought . Has he met this person before ?

Seokjin's eyes scans the others body as he was wearing his robe back . His skin was fair-ish , seemed soft . Seokjin's eyes travelled higher to his chest and neck , and finally his face . "Oh ?"

"It's you !"