iii. woah

(Short as fuck! I'm soo sorrryyy! It also is kinda boring but idrc for some reason I am like passing out while writing this, I'm that tired. But the thing is I woke up at 10:16am and it's only 2:20pm. IVE ONLY BEEN UP FOR 8 HOURS YET IM DED INSIDE! Anyways, enjoy! )

Your POV

The bell rang loudly indicating that lunch was sadly over. I put my head down, looking at the ground in sadness. It would have been nice to hang out with them longer. Everyone in the cafeteria start to get up and leave.

"Well that was wonderful. I hope to see you all again." I remark and went to leave before Bill stopped me.

"W-Wait! I- We- Wo-would you want t-to join us at the Q-Qu-Quarry?"

"Sound like fun! When?"

"Tomorrow at 2, Babygirl." Richie interrupted.

Y/n didn't tolerate being called names.

Even if they were harmless, she doesn't play with that shit.

They mentally gasped and were scared for Richie health to be honest. They didn't know how Y/n was going to react though.

A small grin showed on her face.

"That's a new one," She giggles,"Anywho, I'll see you guys at 2 then?".

Her giggle was music to the boys ears, a symphony, a beautiful melody.

Thank the lord she didn't mind Richies inappropriate comment.

"Absolutely, Bye!" Beverly spoke.

The boys would have said that too if they weren't hypnotized by her beauty, grace, and personality.

"Bye!" Y/n laughs walking away swiftly.

"Woah!" The boys say aloud and in sync. They all turned to each other and exchanged looks.

Then looked back at the door where the girl had exited from. Woah indeed.