Episode 10

Torn and Frayed

Dean: Come on, Cas, I thought you were a hunter now.

Castiel: Well... I thought so, too, but... It seems I- I lack a certain-

Dean: Skill?

Mr. Hinkley: Are you serious?

Castiel: Yes, that is his serious face.

Amelia: I'm telling you that if you stay, against everything I believe in, I would be with you. But if you leave... don't come back. I can't have you with one foot in my life and one foot out there doing... whatever it is you do. That life of yours I have no idea about.

Kevin: I can't enjoy a world I need to save, Dean. I can enjoy it when this is all over with. For right now... there's nothing more important than this.

Castiel: We need everything, Dean. And I need both of you, as you say, to stow your crap. Can you do that?

Crowley: That was tablet talk. Protecting the Word of God seems to be hardwired into these dingbats.

Samandriel: You don't understand. I told Crowley things- things he shouldn't have known. He got to our coding, our secrets - secrets I didn't even know we had!

Naomi: If the demon tablet can seal demons in Hell, what do you think the angel tablet could do to us? You're a hero, Castiel. You've done Heaven a great service.

Dean: I don't know. I'm just tired of all the fighting. And, you know, maybe I'm a little bit jealous. I could never separate myself from the job like you could. Hell, maybe it's time for at least one of us to be happy.

Sam: What, you being such a big hugger and all? She does make me happy, and she could be waiting for me if I went back. I'd be a very lucky man if she was. But now... with everything staring down at us, with all that's left to be done... I don't know.

Dean: Well, I do know this, whatever you decide, decide. Both feet in or both feet out. Anything in between is what gets you dead.