Chapter One

Lila PO:
I opened by eyes to a new world, I was lying in a puddle of muddy water. I stood up and found my self between two tall vertical shapes, in a narrow pathway. I tried to remember what is going on and I find my memory blank. I was wearing a torn dress.

I looked in the puddle of water and found that my hair was messed up but what surprised me is that my hair is very white and tall with thick streaks of black. I looked at my face and I was beautiful, my eyes color is violet I have a small cute nose and full puckered rosy lips, my skin color is creamy. I am hot.

I wandered through the buildings and streets , that's what they are called. How I knew this? I don't know. It's like whenever I look at something it's name pops in my mind.

I was walking for hours in a city named London, when suddenly I felt like I am being watched. I looked around me and found nothing. Suddenly, someone grabbed from behind, I struggled at first, but the man was very strong, then I felt something cold on my neck and a pain radiated from that area, my sense of smell detected a metallic smell in the air. My struggle became more violent and suddenly I felt nothing.

I woke up from sleep, holding my neck. I sighed in relief. It's been 10 years since that day, so how the hell I am dreaming this? It's been 10 years and still I don't know who the hell am I. I laid still in bed, the memories of that day playing in my mind like a movie. I sighed and jumped up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and took a shower.

Today is a big day, it's the finals in the fighting competition that I signed in. I lived in the streets for 3 years, and in these years a person learns to survive. Through the years I found out that I have fighting skills, like when someone attacks I find my body moving on it's own. It was pretty cool.

For three years, I wandered the streets and learnt everything new, it was a very good experience in the day, but at night that's when it gets tricky. Strong creatures emerge from the shadows, creatures that are not human roam the night. How do I know? Simple it's like it's already in my memory. I look at the person and I know what it is. Plus I am also one. But what amazes and troubles me is that I do not belong to any of the six and only categories of the supernatural world.

Whatever, so after these 3 years, I learned that I should work to have a place to sleep and money to eat. So I started a job in a bar, as a waitress. And one day there was a fight, someone tried to force their pathetic selves on me and it resulted in their unconsciousness. Of course, people were watching the fight and among them was a man called Rami, he was a fighter, and when he saw me fighting he asked for my number. Then I met with him regularly and one day I became a fighter in the pit. Now, I own a respectable house, with a respectable small company that specialize in perfumes and lady products and at night you can say I am the champion of the pit.

I dressed casually, and went to my company in my car Mercedes Benz, she is my baby. I named her Regina. The Queen. Yeah I know I named my car but whatever. I went to my company as usual and did my work.

I was sitting at my desk, when my personal assistant Dina came to my office.

-"Um, Mrs. Frost?"

-"yeah, Dina. And how many times I told you to call me Lila?".

-" sorry Mrs.... umm Lila, there is someone who wants to see you"

-" who?"

-" He said his name is Rami"

I whipped my head in her direction and said

-" yeah yeah let him in"

She left the office , after minutes the opened and my mentor entered my office. I stood up to greet him and I found my self in his arms.