TWENTY SIX

When I got to school I immediately saw Hannah, Millie and Willowdean all walking in together and skated up to them smiling. "Hey guys," I said before I heard footsteps behind me.

"Care to tell us why there's a boy running after you?" Millie asked as she pointed to Adam quickly approaching.

"Shit," I muttered before the boy skidded to a stop next to me," Why are you still following  me? We're at school now!" Hannah smirked slightly before picking up my skateboard and showing Adam it.

"You can read right? If you can't it says 'Go fuck thyself', go!" Hannah grinned as she all watched my neighbour nod glumly before walking ahead, dragging his shoes on the ground. My girlfriend handed me the skateboard and we all started walking into school when Millie and Will took us into an empty classroom.

I sat on one of the desks next to Hannah. "What the hell is this?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You two have to explain what's going on between you two. You're always hugging, smiling and doing things friends wouldn't normally do!" Will pointed out as she leaned on another desk herself while Millie suddenly broke out into a smile.

"You're dating, aren't you?"

"Ding, ding! We finally have a winner!" Hannah rolled her eyes but she still grinned before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Since when?" Millie asked as she jumped up and down happily.

"Erm... a few hours before we all went to that Dolly Parton bar," I smiled sheepishly as Millie seemed to jump higher and higher with every bit of information she received.

"So are you both lesbian?" Will questioned," Or is like one of you Bisexual?"

"Lesbian," Both of us answered before Millie ran up to us and pulled the two of us into a hug while squealing down our ears. "I'm so happy for you two!"

+———————+

It had been a few days since Millie and Willowdean both found out we were in a relationship. Will had arranged for us all to meet down at the bar to practice for the pageant. Millie, Hannah and I were all waiting there for Will.

Let's just say we had been waiting hours for that girl to join us. Hannah was currently trying to get ahold of her, but nothing seemed to be working, while Millie and I were up on stage trying to walk in heels with the help of Lee the drag queen. Let's just say, so far Millie and I were waddling everywhere.

I glanced over at Hannah to see her talking on the phone. I'm guessing she managed to get ahold of that girl. Turning my attention back to these death traps on my feet I slipped a tiny bit and fell onto the ground. Groaning, I pushed myself back up before Hannah came running over to us.

"Will's said she is gonna be here tomorrow and we'll all start then instead of today," Hannah sighed before going over to me and smirking," That fall was quite funny." I huffed before kicking her lightly with these heels.

"But we only have ten days till the pageant," Millie said.

"We'll just have to work with it."