Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

"Now, what's up with you?" dad asked me as we sat down. He wanted to take me to breakfast so I was okay with it. I'm now two weeks pregnant, and still, I haven't told anyone but Jonnie and Christian. I really hope he hasn't told anyone.

"What do you mean?" I shrugged, glaring at him.

"Taylor, don't play stupid, I'm not dumb and neither are you. I've noticed change in you and it's not a good change, it's strange." he said stroking his invisible beard.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, looking at my palms.

I lifted my head, giving him a pleading look. "Taylor are you pregnant?" dad asked, staring at me waiting for an answer. I gasped in a fake and unnoticeable shock, "No!"

"Taylor you're lying! You're pregnant aren't you!?" dad exclaimed, all eyes were on us now. Dad grabbed my arm firmly and dragged me out of the restaurant. "Answer me!" he growled.

Tears strolled down my face as I whispered, "Yes."

His whole expression changed. He let go of my arm and walked away from me, leaving me by myself without a way to get home.

"Come get me, please." I cried/whispered to Jonnie through mind link.

"On my way baby." he said.

Conner's POV

I stood over the hole, glaring at my mate as he laid on the ground with dirt covering his body. His what used to be black hair was now blonde and his tanned skin shined. Although his clothes were a little, I mean a lot horrible looking. I growled at how he looked, how could Dymond be so heartless!? Why the hell did sge even kill him or bury him!? Fucking bitch!

"Conner, we should go." Jackson muttered.

"No!" I hissed looking up at him. Then to Jacob. "How could you let her do this!? You buried him! And now there is a seventy percent chance that he won't be able to be brought back!"

"He was going to kill Dymond and I couldn't have that happening. He doesn't love you, if he did he wouldn't be telling my mate to pretend to be his Luna when she is mine!" Jacob barked.

"Alvin wouldn't do that, he would never! Because he had a heart and he loved me!"

"No, he loved Dymond. Alvin probably mated with you once or twice but that doesn't mean a thing."

"Stop! Jackson leave, now! This has gotten to far out of hand. Now it's time for me to step in. Jacob, Jesse, and Crystal go home at once I will be there as soon as possible. Conner, you're coming with me." the alpha king ordered. Dymond's uncle, Martin. Jacob growled at me before he transformed into a black wolf and ran away with Jesse and Crystal behind him.

"I'm sorry did you just tell me to leave my sister here with you?" Jackson stood in front of alpha Martin. Martin looked at him with an eye brow raised.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Martin put his hands on his waist and glared at him.

"I'm afraid there is because I don't leave her side." Jackson growled softly.

"Well that sounds like a personal problem that you will have to deal with yourself now excuse me." he says walking to me. "Follow." alpha Martin ordered and I nodded quickly. We began walking when I felt my magic linger inside of me. I gasped quietly and turned to see Jackson. He nodded at me and I nodded back then continued walking.

"Conner, I promise you that I will suspend your powers forever if you use it to wake up Alvin, or to harm anyone." Jackson growled seriously.

"Okay." I answered, gulping.