Wake Up :: Fred Weasley

You smiled in your sleep, dreaming of happy things; your boyfriend Fred Weasley, food, Fred Weasley, food again. Your dream consisted of just you and Fred on a couch eating pizza and watching your favorite muggle movies, which sounded like a good way to spend a weekend afternoon.

Fred was in bed beside you, and he was already awake, admiring his sleeping girlfriend who had a big grin on her face for an unknown reason. He sighed, hating to have to wake her up but if he didn't they would miss the carriages to Hogsmeade which was a special treat every month that they enjoyed going on.

He put his hand on her warm shoulder before gently shaking her. She turned over and continued sleeping, fully facing away from Fred. He laughed before shaking her gently again.

You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting them to the light before rolling over to see Fred smiling down at you, you smiled at him before tangling yourself around him, sighing contently at the source of warmth around you.

You closed your eyes once again as sleep tugged at you, and you soon found yourself falling asleep on your boyfriends bare chest, with your arms around his torso and your legs wrapped around his. He smiled at you moving hair from your face before placing a kiss to your temple.

"Love you have to wake up." He muttered in your ear as you groaned.

"Baby, we're gonna be late to hogsmeade." He twirled your hair around his fingers. You groaned once more.

"Why can't we just stay in bed all day?"

"We already had a lazy day yesterday, besides you love going to Hogsmeade." He chuckled at your laziness.

"Look I promise once we get back we can cuddle and be as lazy as we want, okay?" You opened your eyes to look at Fred in a pouting manner.

"Don't pout, come on, let's go." Fred sat up, causing you to sit up too.

"Once we get there I'll buy you food." Your eyes widened as you immediately jumped out of bed and started to get dressed quickly, as Fred followed suit laughing at the extreme of waking you up for the day. 

Harry Potter One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें