The playlist.

(Reality)

Callie's P.O.V

By the time I came back from my walk it's pretty late.I mean it was late when We admitted Brandon here but now it's like 1 in the morning. I walk into Brandon's room passed the moms, the twins, and Jude dozing off in sleep and lay next to Brandon on his bed. Then the doctor comes in. "Brandon Foster",The doctor said. I got up. "I'm his girlfriend,"I said happily. But the family didn't hear me because they were all sleep. "Okay girlfriend first we have to get Mr. Fosters Heart working by itself so We'll take in in another room.",The doctor said. "Can I come?",I asked. "Yes, you may but you'll have to wait outside but the door is see - through so you can see everything.",The doctor said. "Okay,"I said as I got off the bed. The doctor wheeled Brandon to the next room and all of the sudden I got really scared What if Brandon NEVER wakes up? Callie calm down. "He'll be fine,"The doctor said. "Does it show?"I asked. "A little but Brandon here looks like a fine man that just lost his way but he'll be fine,"The doctor said. My phone buzzed. I got it out my pocket and turned it off. The only person I'm worried about is Brandon Foster.

Brandon's P.o.v

"That was fun,"I say as Callie and I enter our hotel room. "Yeah, our wedding was nice but you know what's gonna be nicer?",She asked as she laid on the bed. "What?", I said sitting next to her. "You",Was all she said before kissing me hard and full of passion. And soon we are both laying bare on the bed close to each other. "I love you, and I'm so glad I found something REAL,"Callie said as she rested in my arms. "I love you too,"I said. I tried to go to sleep but things were bothering me. This is exactly what I want but I can't help but wish this was REAL! I mean when Callie and I were together It was REAL. I think the thing I loved most about our love is that it was REAL! And we knew it was real because we had to fight for it. WHAT BRANDON! Say you do wake up that doesn't mean that Callie's just yours! Then you'll be miserable all over again. Just be happy with what you got now! "Yeah I should,"I thought. Until I can feel Callie making an effort I'm NOT waking up. But the more effort she makes the more of me she will get!

(Reality)

Callie's P.o.v.

I watch the doctor Get the equipment together to resurrect Brandon. I see him rub the 2 irons together and yell "Clear" and put it on Brandon's chest. Nothing. I see him do it again and nothing. Alright Callie don't freak out Brandon's probably shy about coming back to life. That's fair I mean look at all he has been through he just needs a extra push. "BRANDON LIVES!"I YELL through the glass. "BRANDON LIVES BECAUSE CALLIE NEEDS HIM!',I yell. The doctor rubs it together again and shocks Brandon chest. I look on the motor and we got a heart rate! It's low but we have got one! "THAT'S IT BRANDON. KEEP IT UP AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU !"I yell. The doctor shocks Brandon again and this time I can actually see Brandon's chest moving up and down all by himself. "That's MY Brandon!"I yell with a huge smile on my face. Then the doctor comes out. "Wow he must really love you!",The doctor says as he puts his hands in his pockets. I smile even wider. "Well Brandon is in a temporary coma but with you by his side he should be out of it in like 3 days,"The doctor said. "Okay,"I say very happily. "You have got a fine young man there. Keep him close,"The doctor said. "You bet I will,"I said. "well, I'll get Brandon cleaned up for you and then out him back in his room. And later in the day we can do x-rays. I nodded. As the doctor when back to the room I did a little happy dance back to Brandon Room where I see The moms, the twins and Jude all putting on their jackets and stuff. "Callie hon, were going home we'll be back in the morning. Are you coming?",Stef said in her tried voice. "Nope",I said. "I want to be the first person Brandon sees when his eyes open,"I said. Stef smiles. And hugs me. "When he wakes up and if you guys want to try your relationship again we will be fine with it,"Stef said. "Really!",I said all excited. "Yeah hon,"Lena said. "Thank you guys,"I said as I hugged them both. "Okay hon we better get going,"lena said. "Bye",I said. "Bye,"They said as they left. I sat down back on the chair and waited for The doctor to come in with Brandon. And soon enough he did. He put Brandon back where he was. "Well, goodnight Callie,"He said as he left the room and closed the door behind him. I looked at Brandon I could see his face now. He had a few cuts and bruises but he was still amazing cute as he slept. I turned off the lights. And the city lights from the window came in. But I walked towards Brandon and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Good night my love,"I said as I walked to the side of him and laid down. I turned back on my phone to see a bunch of missed calls from Wyatt but I didn't care everything I said to Wyatt I meant. But I real reason I'm on my phone is to play some music. The same thing that brought Brandon and I together. I went on my playlist and played a song that matched our love perfectly. "I Won't Give Up",By Jason Mraz. I take out my ear buds and put one bud in Brandon's ear and one in mine. I lay my head gentley on Brandon's chest I smile as I hear his heart beat at a steady pace. Then I fell something grab my hand. It's Brandon tightly holding my hand. A huge smile grows on my face. HE'S COMING BACK TO ME! I gave him a huge kiss. "I love you Brandon Foster,"I said as I laid on his chest. I saw a big smile come on his face.