Bonus Chapter [7]

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring beside me. I opened up my eyes as I noticed the small boy sleeping beside me.

I giggled at that and ran my hands through his hair. I felt something squish my boob and I yelped. I looked at Meliodas and gasped as his eyes were staring at me.

"Yo." He said smiling.

"S-Sir Melidoas!!" I shouted.

He let go of my boob and his hands travelled down to my ass. He flipped up my dress and I blushed. My face turned as red as a tomato and he hands travelled near my panties.

"Hmmm."

His hands began to touch them and I gasped.

"Purple lace hm."

"Wh-"

"Normally they're pink." He said looking confused.

I immediately put my dress down and jumped out of the bed. I laid there on the floor Meliodas stared down at me. He stretched his arms out yawning and got up off the bed. He looked down at me on the floor and then walked away. I watched him walk into another room and I pushed myself up off the floor. I could hear water running in where ever Meliodas went. I walked over to the door of the room and opened it up a bit. I peaked inside and noticed it was a bathroom Meliodas stood in front of the mirror top less.

I stared at him in shock. His chest looked really good his abs were showing out as he stared at himself in the mirror. He walked away from the mirror but I couldn't see where to. I opened up the door a little more and looked around.

My eyes widen when I saw Meliodas. All his clothes were off this time and he stood near a bathtub. I immediately put my hands over my eyes covering them in embarrassment. I tried to take a step back but ended up tripping on my own feet. I fell to the ground and into the washroom.

"Oh, Elizabeth." I heard Meliodas say.

I squealed in embarrassment and I could hear him chuckle.

"Come join me Elizabeth." He said seductively.

I stopped covering my eyes and looked over to the side. Meliodas sat in a bathtub relaxing a bit. Bubbled covered him up but I could still see his chest.

"Are you joking?" I asked shyly.

"Nope."

A shiver went down my spine and I got up off the ground. I walked over to him and stopping in front of him I began to undue my dress a bit. My face was still red and my heart was racing. He grabbed onto my hand and I looked over at him.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm getting impatient." He said.

I looked at him confused and he pulled me into the bathtub. I gasped as I fell into the tub. He held me in his arms my dress was soaking wet. His hands travelled all over my body and he tore the dress off. He threw it onto the floor and I sunk into the bathtub. I was left in nothing but my undergarments.

His hands travelled back to my chest and he began to unclip my bra.

"W-What are you doing..?" I asked nervously.

"Well you can't bathe with clothes silly." He said as his hands moved to my panties.

My eyes widened as well when I realized he didn't have any clothes on either. He ripped off my panties and held them in his hands. He stared at them for a few seconds and then threw them across the room.

The bubbles began to slowly disappear and I sank even deeper.

He set me up.

He knew the bubbles would eventually disappear.

I looked up at him im shock and he smiled.

"Got you." He said in a happy voice.

"You can either leave the tub and show me earlier or wait for me to see for myself." I gulped and looked away.

I stood up in the bathtub and looked away. I crossed my arms embarrassed and took a glance at Meliodas.

His mouth was dropped as he stared at me.

"Wow..." He mumbled.

"Your all mine..." He said grabbing onto my arm.

"Y-Yes.." I replied.

He brought me down back into the tub and getting on top of me he brought his head to my neck.

"All mine..."

He bit down into my neck and I moaned out im pleasure. I let him take control of my body and the fun began.