Chapter seven

A/N~ I've just been looking at my chapters and just realised I didn't say who's POV it was in chapter five, but I think you figured Lilia's. I just added it now. Anyway, thank you so much for 100 reads and more! I'm super excited, and even though it's not as many as the other wonderful stories, I'm still really happy. Thank you so so much!! xxx

Carly's POV

I packed the last of my clothes into my suitcase and headed into my bathroom. I picked up the yellow toothbrush and placed it in my toiletries bag, which is a daisy pattern, which I'm obsessed with. I packed away all my nessesities for the week and zipped up my suitcase. I wheeled it down the hall and left it at the front door. I was literally about to burst with excitement. Ever since I was invited I've been hysterical with happiness. I mean, for a lot of reasons. Like being away from my noisy, busy family. And spending a week away with my friends and the boys I don't quite know but hopefully will get to know. Maybe one of those boys will like me. Maybe not. Anyway. I'm a really impatient person, and if Lilau doesn't get here soon I might destroy the house. After walking up and down the hallway for 10 minutes, the doorbell rings. I swing open the door, mumble a quick hello to Lilia and rush outside to her car and put my suitcase into the backseat. I quickly put my seatbelt on and look over to see Lilia starting the car. And then we were off.

Louis' POV

As Harry drives us two to the hotel, I open up twitter. Some of the girls that are coming I have never met, so I press on their accounts and scroll through them. Once I get to Carly Garetti' s account, a photo of her stops my eye. She really is stunning. Her long flowing hair, the colour of honey rolls down her back, and her smiling green eyes are looking at the camera. Bonus, I think when I remember she's coming with Lilia to the hotel. I turn my phone off when Harry pulls into the hotel parking lot.

Lilia's POV

Carly and I gasp in unison at the sight of the hotel. It is exquisite. The marble floors shine and the expensive looking fountain spurts out fresh, clean water. Carly and I sit down in the cream leather seats and wait for Harry and Louis to walk through the enterance doors. After 5 minutes, the doors slide open and a chilled, relaxed Harry and Louis walk into reception. We get introduced to eachother and start to talk.

"A kit-kat!" Louis says finshing his joke. We all burst out laughing. We get quite a few weird looks too, but we don't care.

Once everyone's arrived Harry checks into the reception. While we're waiting for him to get back, I'm alone. Carly is getting quite friendly with Louis I realise. She's laughing and has her eyes on only Louis, as though he's the only thing she sees in this world. I have a feeling those two will be getting close. Very close.