photoshoot

Not very proofread so uuuuhhh 😬🤙

"Yeah I eat ass: astoundingly small sausages."

"I will hang up on you, Jaemin."

"You would not dare."

Jaemin gasps, shocked. Jisung, threatening him? Oh no, it won't happen.

"I'll tattle to Chenle." He hears through the phone and then reconsiders his life choices. Should he have insulted Jisung earlier? Would this not have happened? Maybe, but either way Jisung would never have a grudge against Jaemin unless he was secretly an axe murderer or something.

Either way, it's probably best he stops insulting people as soon as he hears something that could make his day.

"Okay okay fine I won't call you a conservative pile of bat shit again just please don't tell Chenle!"

The utter disappointment radiating through Jaemins phone right now is enough to explain how completely done Jisung is with his shit.

"Well anyways father said my new assistant replied right away and he thinks he'll be a good asset of an assistant. He's coming to my photoshoot today so I can meet him and he can get used to me." Jaemin says, twirling his fingers through his hair.

"Jeno, was it? Yeah he sounds great, and by the pictures you sent me he's hella good looking, too." Jisung says and Jaemin feels his heart race at his name. God he's whipped already. So whipped that he found his Instagram and followed him already.

aka how he got the pictures to send to Jisung.

"AHH I'm so nervous!" Jaemin cries as he walks down the stairs to meet his driver. He had left the office a little while ago to start going down but had gotten caught up talking to Jisung, so he slowed down a bit.

"You asked for it." Jisung deadpans. Jaemin just snorts and switches the phone to his other hand so he can open the door outside.

"I know I did but I didn't know he'd be so good-looking." Proceeding to the car, Jaemin greets the driver before clicking his seatbelt on and leaning back.

"Anyways, I have to go." Jaemin says after a while in the car. He hears Jisung sigh through the receiver as the driver signals 3 minutes.

"Damn, good luck." Jisung answers dejectedly. "I'll just ask Chenle if we can do something, otherwise I'll play Switch."

"You do that, Ji."

-

To say Jaemin was nervous was an understatement.

Walking into the building was an entire experience by itself, but sitting down and having god himself walk up to you?

Might as well die on the spot.

"Hello, sir." Jeno smiles, causing Jaemin to die a little on the inside. He has the audAC--

A few minutes prior...

"He's in the room, waiting." A photographer says to a shaking Jaemin.

"Okay, could you get him, please?" Jaemin asks, his leg tapping as the man nods (not wanting to get yelled at or even fired) and rushes to get the other male.

Jaemin, still having a small panic attack, continues to sit on his ass until a minute or two later his heart completely stops for 2 seconds.

"Hello, sir."

Present...

--ITY to just be so fucking CUTE.

Jaemin internally screams. Jeno is standing in front of him, in his sexy black-haired glory, and calling Jaemin sir.

Sir his ass, Jaemin wants Jeno to call him baby boy.

"You don't have to call me sir, you know." Jaemin stands (rather collected for someone who's falling apart at the seams) and shakes Jeno's hand. The other just smiles, his eyes curling into crescents.

"Then what do I call you?" Jeno asks and pouts out his lips. Jaemin sucks in a breath through his teeth before he can even imagine screaming, trying to calm himself down. This boy sure knows how to get to him.

"We'll get to that. For now you can call me Jaemin." He replies, walking towards the stylists across the room and past Jeno. The black-haired just turns around and follows him.

-

From where Jeno stands, he's able (forced, but thankfully so) to watch the professional model at work. Of course, Jeno models too but seeing Jaemin model is a whole different experience.

As in he's gonna die because Jaemin is working his ass in a way Jeno kinda sweats at.

Jaemin has to model for the front of a magazine. A provocative magazine at that, and Jaemin is doing one hell of a good job at being provocative.

After getting his makeup done, the photographer had him take his shirt off (which Jeno mentally was opposed to) and then sprayed him down with a bit of water to make him kind of glisten.

What's worse is that whenever he's told to look away from the camera, he stares at Jeno. His new assistant then feels the heat turn up with Jaemins sultry gaze and he can't help but to loosen the tie around his neck.

This is gonna be a long day.

-

Next chapter will be more about Jeno 👉😬👉