Another Trip

WARNING: This chapter contains self harm, attempt at suicide, alcohol abuse, and mentions of depression. If you don't want to hear about this shit, for one never talk to me irl, and two don't continue reading.

Ok now with the serious junk out of the way

Welp let's start where we left off :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor POV

There was silence for a moment before the door opened, Kamski was standing there he had protective science goggles on (yeah idk what they're called) and gloves. Connor looked behind him to see a skinless android model with its chest open laying on a table with a small chart next to it filled with tools.
"Connor how nice it is to see you to what do I owe the pleasure." Kamski said, Connor focused his attention back on the issue at hand. "Oh right, I simply came to ask you about these glitches I've been having. I would've performed a self check however I came across something odd."
Kamski looked at him his curiosity was evident,
"I'm able to feel when I touch my LED, but as far as I'm aware androids don't have sensors there so-" "say no more." Kamski said as he walked over to his desk, he grabbed something from a drawer it seemed to be a cord of some kind with a computer port on one end a rounded end with a grey LED showing it wasn't on. He walked back over putting the LED end against Connor's own, the sudden contact cause his to shiver a bit however other than that he remained still. Kamski walked over to his computer and plugged the cord in before sitting down. Connor felt his body go numb he felt the same way he did before waking up, however this feeling only lasted a minute as Kamski typed something in and his vision went black.

~~~~~~Time Skip and POV Change It Must be my Birthday~~~~~~

Hank POV

Hank sat at his kitchen table head in his hands, why could he not stop thinking about that piece of scrap metal. The plastic prick had been right with what'd he had been implying, he hated androids yet now he couldn't stop thinking about one. It was like he was a high school girl in some Disney movie he was so obsessed, though Connor definitely was as attractive as one of the Disney stars. He was designed to be beautiful, perfect, god they did a good job. It was like the android was designed to drive him nuts in every way, his personality looks everything.

He was done, he finally got up and started looking for alcohol, anything to stop all these thoughts. Even his Cole thoughts were less irritating, those just made him depressed, well more depressed. These made him feel that, along with twenty other overwhelming feelings he never wanted to deal with. God why couldn't he just be one of the nondeviated androids, no emotions, no pain nothing, just generically happy all the time.

He finally found something vodka he hated the stuff, he hated normal alcohol as well but this stuff was the worst by far. However he did know it was strong enough to get him tipsy after six shots, which considering his alcohol tolerance being so high was certainly something to make him forget everything. He took a swig just as awful as he remembered but regardless he continued, no more feelings, no more thoughts about Connor, heh why would he even need to think about it Connor would never want a mess like him anyway. At that thought he took a long swig.

~~~~Should We Be Leaving That Mess Alone eh Who Knows~~~

Connor POV

Connor's vision returned, he was still in the same position he'd been in before though now he was closer to Kamski's desk. Speaking of, the man looked up at him from where he was sitting and smiled. "Well Connor you'll be glad to know I found no glitches, as for your LED apparently someone at Cyber Life majorly fucked up and added pleasure sensors to it. I can't do anything about it unfortunately bu-" "that can't be right, I've been having problems for three weeks now. If I'm not glitching then what's going on?" Kamski looked concerned, "look I understand your confused however I think it may just be reactions to emotions. I know that many androids have started to be able to blush for one, I'm sure that your fine Connor really." Connor nodded, though still unsure after a bit of chatting he left calling a car to drive him home.