sixty six

skip to 5 months later

joohyun stared at herself at the mirror as she was getting dressed for her wedding.

she dreamt of this moment for so long, and now its finally happening. she closed her eyes, smiling and perhaps looking like a idiot in love as she thought of her and yoongi's future.

she thought of yoongi. his beautiful face, his smile, the smile that would make her look at him like "shit. i'm so inlove,". his laugh. his cute little laugh and his screams, oh his screams. his duality. the sexiest man on stage but when he's with her he's all soft and cute. his eyes, joohyun was about to scream at this point. his eyes were everything. one look into his eyes and she would start screaming inside.

her stylists woke her up telling her she's ready. she gulped. hard. she was so nervous. she looked  at her long flowing dress and span around like a princess. she felt like crying, her dream was coming true. she was getting married to the love of her life.

-

the guests were sitting down as the real wedding was finally getting started. everyone else was calm while you could see the 6 other boys in the front crying their eyes out.

jungkook was weeping and sniffling every second, his older sister was finally getting married. he thought of the moment when they were going on the trip and he said these exact words; he really wished his sister would get together with his favourite hyung. and here they are, here he is, at their wedding.

namjoon didn't cry that much, but he was bawling. the person who he trusted the most was getting married. the person who protected him everytime some "fan" would insult him. he remembers teasing his hyung all the time to confess to joohyun, but he was too shy. and now he's here, at their wedding.

hoseok and jin could be screaming at this point. they was shuffling in their chair, crying so much. their noona would soon be walking down the carpet, and getting married. they both hugged eachother tightly.

jimin and taehyung tried not to cry but failed miserably. there were visible tear drops on the table. they both always teased yoongi into proposing to joohyun and now they're both here, waiting for them to say the words, "i do,".

while yoongi was standing at the front, trying so so so hard not to cry. he had to look back and hope the wind would cool his eyes down so he wouldn't cry.

while joohyun was in the stylist room, diamond tears in her eyes. she looked up to the ceiling and started bawling. her stylists panicked and got a box of tissues and tried to wipe her eyes without getting her makeup ruined but joohyun kept on crying.

and soon she was called. she panicked. she was so nervous she just wanted to cry out loud. the stylists shooed her outside while she was still crying of joy. she had her head down so noone would see her cry while the entire audience gasped loudly it was like loud rain.

the bangtan boys were crying so bad that jungkook escorted himself out to calm down.

then yoongi started crying and it was just a huge mess.

blackpink, especially jennie were crying, joohyun's 3 best friends; taeyeon, heechul, amber were weeping.

girls generation were there, finishing their probably 5th box of tissues.

mamamoo were there, oh and of course red velvet.

the entire sm family were there and they were weeping. they were all very close so they were always crying when someone from their family was getting married.

so pretty much this was a wedding full of crying.

joohyun stood next to yoongi and looked up at him lovingly. yoongi looked at her and they both started crying and holding eachother's hands tightly.

"i do." joohyun said, with voice cracks and a big smile to yoongi. everyone applauded and cheered with fresh tears streaming down their faces.

yoongi grabbed joohyun and they kissed eachother deeply.

bts were called up to the front stage to perform a song for them, 24/7 heaven.

in yoongi's line, "i can be a gentleman, because i'm your boyfriend." he changed it because he's cheesy and made it to "because i'm your husband" which made everyone laugh.

then jungkook did a solo and sang his song euphoria. joohyun started crying again as soon as he started singing.

red velvet were called up to the stage and they sang their song "first time."

and many other groups were called up too. it was amazing.

-

joohyun got into the backseat of the car along with yoongi. as soon as their driving started driving, it started raining. joohyun laid her head on yoongi's shoulder. she whispered his name.

yoongi looked at joohyun and kissed her on the forehead. "yes princess?"

"i love you." joohyun said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

yoongi hugged her and gave her a kiss on the head, and they both fell asleep like that.

-

uhh sorry if this chapter sucked lmfao

i really loved this

have an amazing day <3