The Face Of Deception part 2 ch 32

"The Face Of Deception Part 2 ch 32"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home having a drink when Tea came into the room.."Lorenzo,We need to talk"Alright "How's Skye "She going to be okay,What's going on"I'm starting a law practice "I know,Tea I know everything in this family I know you want to open a law practice with Alexis Davis,Do you know that she killed our brother and trying to frame Skye for it!! "I'm sure Alexis had her reasons for killed Luis he wasn't a very good man"No he wasn't but he didn't deserve to be killed in cold blood! "Lorenzo I'm a grown women I can be in business whoever I want too! "You never cared and this family! You ever chance you're last name! I took our mother last name! Our mother you remember her! Our father killed her! You are just like him controlling! "I want you out of my house! I know you're sleeping with Ric! "Yes I'm! I can sleep with whoever I want! Tea yelled as Lila Rae came into the room.."I'm going to packing "Tea went upstairs.."Daddy "I'm going to see you're mother,Do you want to go with me or are you to busy with Spencer "Daddy,Spencer and I are seeing each other but it doesn't mean I don't care about mother "Lila Rae,You have a track record with men Spencer not good enough for you"Daddy I can take care of myself "Lorenzo left as Tea came by.."Tea,Are you okay "Yes I can handle my brother,Lila Rae don't let him control you're love life"I know Daddy just does it because he love us but it's hard"Yes"Tea left..

At Spencer house-Spencer was at home working when Laura came into the room."Grandmother"Spencer I was wondering if we could have dinner one day and catch up"Sure ,Why not tonight "Yes that will work "Alright Tonight at five at the hotel"Laura left..

At The Cassadine isLand -Tracy came into the house and look around.."I need to prove you're a fake"As someone came by.."Tracy "Luke,Why are you here "I had some Cassadine business so why are you here "Nikolas and this woman claims to be Emily came to Port Charles "You don't believe her"No she claims that Valentin had them kidnapped "Well Let's go look around "

Copyright by Skye's the limit