Epilogue

*3 months later*

"What are you three still doing here? Go home!" Chief examined when she walked in to see Mako at his desk, Mika locking some guy inside a cell and me leaning against the wall reading a report.

We had been working for Beifong for 3 months now and it's been pretty good, of what am I talking about! Its been great. In a couple of months, I'm going to be married to a certain firebender.

I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since I met them. We're all in our mid twenties and we're happy.

Asami had gone on to run her company full time and it's really taken off. She's also spent some time with a certain General Iroh.

Mika and Bolin finally got back together and are also very happy while Korra is still in her wheelchair but is expected to be rid of it in two weeks.

"Fine, chief. I'll get these two out of here" Mako says pointing to us with a smirk.

We walk out of the station and down the street towards our shared apartment. The only things heard was the clicking of Mika and I's uniforms and our shoes against the ground.

Mako's uniform has a red stripe on the shoulder labeling him as a fire bender. Everyone's uniform is different. Mine has a red stripe, green stripes and a yellow stripe. I am the only person on the force with a yellow stripe since I'm the only Airbender. Mika has lost connection with what little Airbending she had so she's a water bender and a earth bender, which is why her uniform has a blue stripe and a green one. She's the only one with a blue stripe.

Bolin was sitting on the couch with patches of dirt and soot all over his clothes.

"Rough day?" He groans with a nod before walking into the kitchen.

"Tomorrow, I was thinking of visiting Tenzin and the kids. I heard the Rohan is an Airbender after all, much to Pema's disappointment" I chuckled as I set the table for dinner.

"Why would she be disappointed? She's helping rebuild the air nation" Mako said.

"Try being a non bender and having four little kids blow wind in your face all day and all night long" Mika says bring in the food.

"Amaya, would you do the honors?" she said placing the plate down and grabbing the teapot full of cold tea.

I took a finger and touched the bottom of the pot and watched as my hand turned red making the tea inside warm.

"Dig in guys" Bolin said as he stuffed his face.