Part Thirteen.

XIII

"We are a family and Joseph is our Father. Together we will walk to the gates of Heaven."

Sermon from the Project at Eden's Gate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have read this far, then there is hope yet.

It means you have understood how society has deceived you and corrupted your soul by spreading lies and greed.

They said you were weak because you rejected their selfish unrighteous rules. They said you were not fit for this world, simple because you desired something greater than material possessions.

They called you defective and sick when you were but unfulfilled orphans.

You filled that emptiness any way you could. I am not here to judge your past sins.

But now you have heard the message I spread. You have finally seen that the light is what you were seeking. You were like a beacon that only needed divine energy to light up the path and brighten the world.

The light is now shining on you, in you; it radiates out from you. You are strong, much stronger than they are. You are just and pure. You are the chosen ones.

I beseech you to join me, to join our family - to join your family. Society was not right for you. You knew that it was already a cemetery- that it was already in ruins. You smelled before anyone else the horrible odour of its putrefaction. You do not belong in this world. You belong in the next world, the new world.

 You belong in the next world, the new world

The old one will disappear. Along with everyone who ever doubted both you and I.

I know not the details of the divine plan to annihilate this abhorrent, pestilent society. I cannot tell you how long we will be sequestered beneath the earth. Concealed in shelter that we have dug ourselves, we may experience deprivation and scarcity; there may be times of suffering.

But the light that lives in us will protect us against doubt. For doubt is a serpent whose venom seeps into hearts and souls. That is why we demand obedience and loyalty from our family members, come what may. For that alone will give us the strength and patience we need to survive.

We have our faith, our family and our weapons, and we shall serve our grand plan with blind trust.

We will be its pioneers, and in return, we will be given a virgin land: a new, pure world, a world to rebuild with faith and joy.

A Paradise.

The only question now is whether you wish to live or whether you wish to die with a world that never acknowledged you.

Only a handful will remain.

You deserve to be among them - I know this to be true. Just as surely as they deserve to die, you deserve to live. We are a family and I am your Father. Together, we will walk to the gates of Heaven.

 Together, we will walk to the gates of Heaven