Another?!

Hiccup's POV

I can see it clearly now. The blue eyes above me, staring directly at Toothless. I am frozen in shock and I feel like I can't move. We looked for a long time but we never found another. And now here we are, starring right into the eyes of another Night Fury. I had almost began to lose hope that we would ever find another but now... This Night Fury looking down at Toothless renders what we are and it's eyes open in shock. It slowly backs up and runs away, but before I can say anything Toothless is bolting after it and eventually is out of sight.

"Was that what I think it was?..." Breathes Snotlout.

"It was, it was another Night Fury! Hiccup can you believe it!" Fanboys Fishlegs.

"I can almost not believe it..." I whisper in astonishment.

"Sorry to ruin the fun but that Night Fury AND Toothless are gone." Astrid breaks the excitement and tension.

"You're right! Common gang let's go find that Night Fury!" I proclaim, and we set off running after Toothless and the other Night Fury.

Toothless's POV

I am now running after the Night Fury that was once above me. I just can't believe, I thought I was the only one! But now I might actually get some answers and I won't be so 'alone' anymore!

"Wait up!" I call, almost out of breath. I'm glad the other Night Fury hasn't took flight yet or I might never get my answers. The Night Fury doesn't look back and just keeps running. Soon enough though we run into a clearing and the Night Fury tries to take flight, I won't let that happen so quickly. I jump up onto the other dragon and pin them to the ground.

"Let me go!" Says the Night Fury while struggling to get away.

"You're a girl?!" I freak. I thought it was a boy from its speed and the way it scared away the Changewings. I guess I have a lot more to learn.

"Yes, now let me go pet!" She struggles beneath me.

"Not before I get some answers, were you the one made that noise I heard?" I question before following it with other questions.

"Stop asking stupid questions and get off me before those humans find me!" She breathes out while she squirms.

"Why are you so scared of them?" I ask while having trouble keeping her down. She's pretty strong.

"Because humans killed my family! I promised them I wouldn't let myself get caught by humans ever!" She angrily says.

For the moment I am left to ponder in thought. No wonder! I should have known, most dragons hate humans because they killed their families or someone else important. She takes the time I am in thought to kick me off and escape. She opens her wings and starts lifting off the ground. But I am to quick and I soon have her on the ground again. I hear a loud 'thunk' noise and I realize that her head hit a rock and she is now knocked out cold. I didn't mean to do that but at least it will be easier to take her back to Berk.

Hiccup's POV

I run into the clearing I just saw Toothless enter a few minutes ago and find that Toothless, somehow, knocked out the other Night Fury. He looks over at me and gives me a bit of a guilty look like he didn't mean to knock out the other Fury.

"It's okay Toothless, we'll make sure he gets better. And it will also be easier to take him back to Berk." I say while gently patting the side of the other Fury.

"Alright gang, get as many sticks, vines, anything that we can use to make a temporary stretch blanket we can use to carry this guy back to Berk." I say with a smile. This is really exciting! We finally found another Night Fury and we might find out some things we didn't know about Night Furies before! I look back at the other Night Fury and I see Toothless looking over him.

"Don't worry bud, he will be fine." But Toothless doesn't seem to pay any attention to what I said and just keeps looking over the other Fury. Alright back to work, let's go make a stretch blanket!