16. Moment of' honesty

Lauren "Lil Bit" Valentine.
July 8, 2017.
2:56am.

Later that day/next morning.

• • •

"Oh can I get in with you?" Lauren smiled at Zeeke who sat in the tub with his eyes closed

He looked at her and could tell something was wrong with her and she had two bruises on both of her arms. It was almost three in the morning and she called him and asked if she could come over. "Why you bruised up?" He asked her and watched her strip out of her clothes, and sit in the water with him. "Damn" he bit his lip at her pierced perky breast.

"Anthony and I got into a fight, he's at the hospital." She sighed and sat across from him.

"What?" Zeeke frowned. "Why?"

She blew out a breath and told him how they had a disagreement and she went after him to talk. After storming out she followed him out of the house and he begged her to let him cool down but she wasn't going to let him drive while he was upset, that' lead into him going back into the house and fighting Rico. They had fought until the girls managed to break it up, they went blow from blow until Anthony just thought about the shit again and hit him upside the head with a lamp not even caring. She explained how after that he had punched her so hard in her shoulder she'd finally snapped out and fought back, they taught her how to fight and she had busted his lip and cut him in the eye with her ring instantly blacking it. He had had enough and punched her again in the other shoulder she picked up a piece of glass from the lamp and stabbed him. She of course didn't know until he was bleeding out so they rushed him to the hospital where he was fine.

"Damn, What the fuck y'all doing all this for?"

"Honestly?" She looked up at him and he nodded pulling her to him to where her back was on his chest and he placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Okay well remember how I left you to go with another man?" She asked and he nodded.

"It was Rico." She felt him tense up and chuckle trying to get up. "No wait, just listen. Let me talk."

"Lauren I'm not sure if you think that shit cute but you had this nigga in my home, you seen me trying to be cool with dude and you been fucking on his old ass my nigga?" Zeeke stood up and grabbed his towel. "He damn near pushing thirty, and you just turned eighteen bro!" He stepped out. "I was scared to approach you and I only just turned twenty three." He looked at her with her head down.

"Let me ask you this, have y'all done anything after that time? Or while we were working on this?" He gestured between the two of them.

"No, I've been focused on you." She told the truth. "I just want to be honest now because it's soon to hit the fan and I wanted you to hear it from me first." She washed up, and then turned on the shower to rinse off. "And I was the one to pursue him, I'm grown and he's never made a pass at me so don't say it like that, don't make him to be some type of sick person." She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "But I want us to work, continue taking things slow and let the past be the past. I know you've been hurt and I'm not trying to be that girl Zeeke." She grabbed his hands and looked up at his face. "Alright?"

"Lauren I can't be hurt again you feel me? I can't take that type of pain and I'm telling you now if he is what you want then go to him. I ain't even got much to say on that because I'll be done pulled up on me a nigga."

"I'm not here to hurt you, the easy way would be going right into his arms, but I'm not gone do that because I don't even know if what we had was real, all he did was use me for sex, he can't love me because I chose myself, and it hurts him to see me with you." She scoffed. "I'm here for you, I want this to work." She told him honestly.

Zeeke looked down at her and rubbed his hands down his face. "You sure?" He asked. "I hate the fact you have this hold on me bro, don't hurt me Lauren. That's gone make not only us fall out but me and the boys as well.." he kept it straight forward.

"Im sure." She looked down and he lifted her face staring into her eyes, getting lost into them before placing his lips on hers. "Stop." She pushed him back feeling her body heat up. "You not gone do nothing about it so don't kiss me like that." She walked passed him into his room about to throw on some of his clothes until they were snatched out of her hand and her towel was ripped off of her.

"Standing up, laying down, or riding my face?" He asked her. "Pick one or imma do them all and make you cry." He backed her into the wall and she went mute staring up at him. "You want me to eat it til you cry?" He leaned down and whispered in her ear, before nibbling on it.

"I don't know." She whispered, her hands started to shake from how turned on she was. "Do what you want." She told him and that's all he needed to hear.

"Bet." He smiled down at her and kissed her deeply letting his towel fall. "Don't just stand there, grab my dick and wake it up. You bold? Show me."

He gripped her neck and spread her legs with with his foot placing his fingers between her legs feeling her soaking wet. She never broke eye contact, while she gripped his dick in her hands and rubbed him slowly.

"You want me to show you bold?" She smirked up at him and squatted down. "Fuck my mouth, and watch me play with my pussy." She told him while swirling her tongue around his tip making him hiss. She took him into her mouth and then pulled him out, spitting on his dick jerking him off before placing him back in her mouth.

"Fuck..." he bit his lip. "Let me see you play with it Peanut." He placed his hands on the wall to keep balance.

She spread her legs and reached in between them rubbing over her clit, letting out a moan sending the vibration to his dick. Inserting a finger into herself she moaned and that sight alone drove Zeeke crazy. "Damn... I'm finna nut." He wrapped her hair in his hands and thrusted his hips into her, fucking her mouth. "Goddamn.." he tensed up and shot down her throat after two more minutes.

"Oh my god." She moaned when he pulled his dick out of her mouth, she was still playing with herself. Zeeke pulled her up and removed her hand, sucking her juices off of her fingers. "Put yo face in it." She pushed him down on the bed and climbed over his face.

Zeeke smirked and made sure he held her hips so she wouldn't run. Placing a kiss on her clit and sending a slow long lick he laughed when she jumped. "Nah imma put my face in it." He mumbled lifting his head and placed another kiss before wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking gently.

"Oh my god." Lauren moaned out grabbing the headboard to stay steady. "Fuck Zeeke." She moaned out when he flicked his tongue over her clit slowly and French kissed her. "Please don't make me cum right now." She moaned out rocking her hips on his tongue.

He took his time eating her, making sure to suck, slurp and lick. He knew exactly what to do and make her go crazy. "I'm cumming Zeeke." She moaned out feeling her legs shake. "I'm about to-" She screamed out and came right on his face.

"Where you going?" He pulled her back down. "I told you too chose." He said before flipping her over throwing her legs over his shoulder and diving right back in bringing tears to her eyes as he ate her like his last meal.