Chapter 9

I couldn't believe what I was seeing after all these years

I couldn't believe what I was seeing after all these years. My past had come back to haunt me.

''Natasha, are you okay?'' I snapped back to reality and picked up all my things. I traced his details with my eyes as he scanned mine. Those gorgeous green eyes that my son has.

I looked at Alex, ''yeah I'm fine...just clumsy.'' He nodded and looked back at Tyler.

''Good morning Mr Grant. I'm Alex Lankson, CEO of this company and this is Ms Natasha Vanvet, my personal assistant.'' He shook Alex's hand, then mine. A gentle shock wave went through my body at his touch.

Memories came flooding back.

"I can't just leave work. Why can't we just live in my house or your house?"I questioned him whilst wiping the tables. "1. Yes, you can leave cause my dad called here and told them to let you leave whenever. 2. We can't live in those houses cause we're getting married and we need our own house our parents agree. So let's go."

The time we went looking for a house.

"Everest is a beautiful name. So I know you have friends cause a girl as beautiful and kind as you probably has people lining up to meet you. So they can tell people they know the most gorgeous and generous girl. So who are your friends?"

Our first date.

That kiss sent fireworks off in my body. Reading all those romance novels talking about a magical first kiss. I never understood but now after that, I can understand.
Tyler broke the silence. "Natasha Julia Everest Vanvet. Even though I have known for a short while. I feel something deep for you. You make me happy and if you give me the chance I'll do my absolute best to make you happy," he starts going on one knee, he takes a box out of his pocket and opens it," will you marry me?"

When he proposed and our first kiss.

I press my chest against his and kiss him. He smiles as he eases his díck back inside. I moan and buck against him. He slowly increases his pace. This brings forth several moans and my tongue relaxes in his mouth. He uses his arms to thrust harder and deeper into me.

The night we conceived Tyson.

I pushed it into the back of my mind. I couldn't let him back in. Not only did he cheat on me but I'm dating Alex now. I had to leave history in the past. I couldn't relive it.

¥¤¤¤¤¥¤¤《◇》¤¤¥¤¤¤¤¥

The meeting went as normal with occasional glances from Tyler. I took my notes trying not to get distracted but it was so hard. Especially when you can feel someone staring at you.

''Ms Vanvet do you think this deal is a good idea?'' Tyler asked, I looked up from the clipboard. Never had a client asked my opinion on any deal. Why would they? ''I think it's an excellent idea. There are many benefits. For example, both your businesses are shipping companies, the only difference is that your company mainly ships by boat and we mainly ship by plane. If we merge together we would both get a lot more customers and become a lot stronger financially. Not to mention, you guys teaming up to help all those charities could really make a difference. So yes, it is a brilliant idea.'' I looked at Tyler and Alex who were both smirking. Suddenly, I felt really shy and had to look away.