Arc 1 Chapter 4: Returning Home

[So, after many requests, I have put in a small scene with Eri that I didn't plan but I kind of needed. Tried to put some funny moments in for you. So, I hope you find Eri adorable as I thought it felt while writing it.]

Third person:

A lot happened in the twenty-four hours after Midoryia woke up. Kirishima and Mina where back at dorms after their investigation of the battle field where the spoke to the locals to see if they needed any help as well as aks if anyone saw the battle.

After a long few hours, Inko Midoryia was allowed up into Izuku's room after what felt like a lifetime of waiting. Only heroes where allowed to see him and of course All Might and whatever company he brought, since Eri was in containment with Mirio and the big three, the doctors were worried about Izuku's long exposure to Eri but nothing came of it, so they finally let his mother up. They cried together for many hours but only one thing remained constant through the entire few hours, was that Uraraka held Izuku's hand the entire time. Not letting go when Inko came in, or when the doctors were doing tests. Only when Mr Aizawa told Uraraka and Shoto that they had to go back to the dorms now with himself and a sea green haired lady that they swore they have seen before. Inko his mother had to return home since they had a new member to their family, a black cat named Suki.

Izuku was next to follow just one more night in hospital, just to make sure. But this was the night they started, the nightmares. The vivid dreams that felt so real, no warm hand was comforting him while he was in his coma. Nor the heavy breathing from his half red and half white-haired friend. The nightmares that had clawed his mind to get in all this time. Held back by a force stronger than any quirk or person. He for the first time in 3 days was alone, no one would hear the streams of tears. Not a single soul.

Izuku POV:

"Finally, I can get back to UA!" I exclaim happy to have someone to talk to even if it was just my mentor and my greatest inspiration.

"Yes. You can return to your friends and training." All Might says as he pats me on his back in his normal form. The pats on the back remind me of long ago, when I was little the ones I would get from my dad. It gives me reassurance that I was doing good, these pats remind me of those.

"Yes!" I say as I fake my joy and excitedness, I still can't get those images out of my head. Nothing will ever erase the sights I saw, nothing will. I now look tired, seeing that I rarely got more than an hour sleep at a time before I would awake shaking and wanting to curl up and die every time. It had been an extremely long night, even longer than the one after I had after the stain incident.

"Yes. Just one stop before you leave." All Might says as he takes my vase of flowers and leads me into the white halls of the hospital, we walk barely two meters before he turns and opens a door. "A certain white-haired girl wants to see you." My mind starts racing,

What am I going to say? What am I going to do? Does she forgive me for letting her get hurt? Or using her quick to beat Overhaul? Is she in pain? "Is she going to hate me? Does she want a present?"

Before I finish my thought a rather deep cough stops me in my track. "Just be you. She has been asking for you whenever she is awake. Now go in there." All Might says as I drag my feet over and into the containment room. I see Mirio and Nejire on a small fold out bed asleep together, they look so peaceful, I then notice a small blush on Nejire's cheek.

"Wake them and I won't forgive you." A rather menacing voice says, scaring the living daylights out of me. As I turn to see the source of the voice is a black-haired man sitting on a chair in the corner. I recognise him instantly as the third member of the big three, Tamaki.