Iron Man Thinks he Can Out-Fight Me

Mia's POV

        "Aha," I groaned through clenched teeth.  People were skirting around me at an icy distance while I clutched my aching side in pain.  But as quickly as the pain came it subsided, after my little episode I realized how hungry I was.  I decided to check into a hotel with the money I found in my pocket.  When I got to my room I decided to check out my powers again.  I tried not to shock myself this time when the bright green stinger appeared but it was an epic fail.  As I drifted into unconsciousness I just barely made it to the bed before I passed out.  

        Lights flashed in my face, they turned green and then I saw four men standing over me.  They had needles and were injecting something into my blood stream and my bones.  I wanted to move so badly but my body wasn't responding.  I heard a howl of agony, but it wasn't my own. 

        At that moment I woke with a jolt, a bad smell came from the hall, the janitor, I knew from reading the papers that I had super hearing, sight, smelling, and strength, so it didn't surprise me that I could tell what the smell was.  I got up pulled the curtain back and looked at New York at night, not that you could call New York dark with all the lights.  Had I really slept through the whole day?  I should have been getting my round with Pym by now!  Well you can't now, I thought to myself and laid back down on the bed to sleep some more, but as soon as I laid down I didn't feel tired anymore.  I laid there till sunrise.

                                                                                  ...

        I walked down the stairs to the breakfast buffet as soon as it opened, I was starving.  As I ate people stared at me and I stared to eat quicker until I was running back up the stairs to my room.  Tripping on the threshold I got a face full of nasty hotel carpet before looking in the bathroom mirror.

        I half expected to see the same ten year old girl that I had seen so many years before, but instead I was greeted by a new face, a face of a woman.  She stood tall and confident with her shoulder's square and chin raised.  Her long brown hair was in two French braids on either side of her head and draped down her front all the way down to her hips.  She had perfectly tanned skin, with choppy bangs on her right side.  She had raspberry red lips and pink checks that were full of life.  The only way I knew it was still me was her dark brown eyes staring attentively back at me.  

        I remembered my intentions for the day, I grabbed my room key, shrunk and headed out.  Nobody seemed to notice a little flying girl above them.  I knew where to go, considering it was the only building in New York that had a pool on the roof.  I hovered outside the gates, my plan was simple, take the direct attack, knock on the door and they won't expect you to start fighting them, they would be thrown off guard and that's exactly what I needed to pull this off.  

        I shifted to normal size walked up to the door and started pounding on it.  I was getting impatient so I blasted down the door.  A guy in purple looked at me and started laughing so hard he doubled over.  I growled my very inhuman growl and he stopped.

        "Um, guys" he managed to get out before I punched him on the jaw.  He stepped back and swung at me, I easily dodged it, crouched, spun and he landed on his back getting the wind knocked out of him.  I turned around to see five Avengers standing before me wearing shocked expressions.  Then I saw him, in the back wearing red and black with an odd helmet.  

        "Pym," I growled, he looked up in shock but right before I could lunge at him Iron Man landed in front of me.

        "I'll take care of this," he said in a bored voice.  I could hear his suit powering up but I was already in the in with my stingers glowing brightly.  I planted a punch right below his mini ark reactor.  He looked up at me his face blank, well of course it was, it was a metal plate.  Then my 6th sense kicked in again and I took his arm turned around and yanked him over my shoulder.  I glared at him as he got up sluggishly, I walked up to him and placed one green glowing hand on his armor and it short circuited.  The rest of the Avengers just looked at me, I had just beat the leader of the Avengers. 

        One by one they all stood up for Pym, every time I tried to lunge at him another one would try and fight me... All failed.  Soon there was only one left, I gasped, she wore the exact same outfit as I did, only hers was black and yellow.  She had a fair completion with bright blue eyes.  Her dark brown hair was in tow short pig-tails, she looked at me with the same expression I was probably giving her, and then she glanced back at Pym, then at me, she was starting to get it worked out.

        "What?" I asked her.

        "You're just a girl," she said her eyes filling with tears.

        "What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped back.

        "You're just so young to be infused with Pym Particles, Hank how could you do this?" she directed the question at Pym, this conversation was no longer between me and the lady that had the same costume as I did.  But I was getting antsy, with my super hearing I could hear the uneven breath of the other Avengers starting to wake up.  

        Just then I heard something that make me turn around and see a giant green figure standing in the doorway.

        "Hulk here to help," he said in a deep rumbling voice.  I'm screwed.