1: Scarlett

Today has been the worst day ever. I was currently stranded in the middle of Hicksville, USA, my car won't start, and I have to be at a bachelor party by 9 pm. The last few months have been brutal for me. I lost everything that was near and dear to my heart in the snap of a finger and am now forced to make money any way I can, which just so happens to be stripping and dancing at bachelor parties. I'm not proud of my choices but life has taken me here.

I grew up in the system in New York and never had parents. Mine overdosed when I was ten and after being placed in the care of the state, I sat alone for eight more years. When I turned 18, I couldn't get out fast enough. I never went to college and lived off of scraps. That's when I met my best friend, Morgan, and we got a place together. She danced at a gentleman's club, making a ton of money, and I soon found myself dancing alongside her.

I had the body to make a ton of money and, so, that's what I did. However, being 22 and still stuck in the dancing world, I found other outlets to make even more money. And that's when Morgan introduced me to her guy. I guess you could say he was a pimp, but not in a traditional sense. He didn't start taking money from me until I started dancing at bachelor parties, ones he set up for me, and I was able to do what I wanted and when I wanted to do them. He had no control over me in that sense, unlike his hold on Morgan. But that's an entirely different story.

After realizing I wasn't going anywhere for a while, I headed for the bar, needing a cold drink and to get out of this blistering heat. The bar was your typical redneck bar off the highway in the middle of nowhere. There looked to be several people that probably lived here and had nothing better to do with their lives. The lifers, if you will, and they looked miserable.

I made my way up towards the bar and ordered a beer. The bartender eyed me like I was candy and I didn't say or do anything because, frankly, I was used to it.

"What brings you around here?" He asked in a sweet voice.

I groaned while paying for my beer and taking the first sip. "Car problems," I finally replied.

"Oh? Well, I get off in thirty minutes. I can take a look at it for you if you'd like." He wasn't hiding the fact that he was openly gawking at me, his tongue coming out to seductively run along his bottom lip, all while looking me up and down.

Creep, I thought to myself.

"No thanks, I have a tow truck coming. He'll be here soon." I turned my back to him and continued to nurse my beer while looking around the room.

"I can take a look at it," another guy said.

I was sick of being hit on in the first five seconds I walked in here so I spun towards the second man but stopped my mouth from throwing insults his way. He definitely didn't look like he was from around here, and definitely not a lifer like the rest of these people. His head was shaved and he had the most perfect five o'clock shadow I had ever seen. His soft blue eyes were warm and kind and I could see myself getting lost in them for hours. His chiseled jawline met a strong, thick neck, and that's when I noticed how wide and strong his shoulders looked underneath his black shirt. My eyes continued down, noting the torn up jeans that hugged him perfectly, and black biker boots to complete his look. I can honestly say I've never seen a better-looking guy in my life.

"You know how to fix cars?" I finally asked, looking back up into his baby blues.

He gave me a small smirk and I nearly lost it, my libido screaming at me for release, as he replied, "I know a little."

"Well, if it's not too much trouble," I said before biting my bottom lip. His eyes traveled down to my lips then as he cocked his eyebrow at me seductively.