JACKAL

NO ONE POV
"So that 'prince' is back... Huh?" a suspicious man evilly laughed as he stood up and took a book.. The book... Of END.

-At Alvarez-

"So Natsu-" Zeref was interrupted by a creak on the door.

"Their attention all turned to where the sound came from.

"Yo"

Their eyes all widen.

"J-Jackal?!?!"

-

"Geez... No need to enter with such disgusting entrance!" Zeref says.

"Wha-!! Disgusting ya say!! It was such an AMAZING entrance!!!" ranted Jackal.

"Aye sir!"

"Gah! A blue cat!"

Jackal now turned to reality.

"Gah!!!! You!!! That stupid fireball who killed me back then!!!!!" he pointed at Natsu.

"Hey! You were supposed to be dead!!" pointed Natsu back.

"What did you just call my brother.. Jackal!" Zeref now had an aura that made Jackal shiver.

"It's ok Zeref-ni.. More importantly.... How and why are you alive??!?!" said Natsu.

"Our master was revived. So all of us were also revived" explained Jackal.

Zeref and Happy just sighed as they leave leaving those two alone to eat.

"Leave you pest!" ranted Natsu.

"You're the one to talk stupid fireball!!" ranted Jackal back.

"Whatcha say stupid stinky tofu!!!"

"Wanna fight hot headed moron!!"

"Hah! No thanks! You'll just lose you sucker!!!"

"Whatcha say loser!!!"

"I said you're a stupid yelling bastard!!!!!"

"And you're a damn idiotic fool!!!"

"Fool!"

"Loser!"

"Idiotic bastard!!"

"Foolish freak!!!"

And on and on they continued.

Inside Natsu, he missed he and Gray's fights in the past. But... It seems there's no forever after all.

-At Fairy Tail-
"Babe, are you ready?" Gray asks. 

"Yep! Let's go babe?" and said a Lucy.

Now, Lucy and Gray are dating. If you're wondering if Lucy knew the truth or not... Here.

FLASHBACK
"You did this? You were the one... Who planned to kick Natsu off the guild?" Lucy asks.

"I'm... sorry... I'm sorry..  Lucy..." Gray says with his head down.

He was expecting for Lucy to kick him, shout at him, slap him... But no.
When he lifted his head up, he saw a giggling Lucy.

"Uhm..."

"Tnx Gray!" Lucy hugged him.

"Now Natsu won't be a hinder to us anymore!!!" Lucy says with glee.

Gray, who felt relief, smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

-Back To Reality-

ERZA'S POV
I was eating strawberry cake~ with a peaceful mind.

"Well, now that Natsu's not here, I can peacefully eat my cake~" I say.

Yum

I look at the guild.

'Wah~ so peaceful... No fights, no shouts... Just peace..' I thought.

-Back To Alvarez-
"So you have to say these words, 'Yo! Do you know where the fire mage called salamander is? Well, I know' and then... Say these things after it" explained Natsu while Jackal listens.

Jackal and Natsu already linked to each other.

They're so perfect to be brothers. Why? Because they get along so well. They fight, get along, fight, get along, fight, and so on so forth. Every time the people of Alvarez would catch them fighting, they would contact the emperor and Zeref would always scold them while the citizens chuckle at the sight.

MAKAROV'S POV
We were all enjoying the peacefulness when..

Bang!

We all stopped what we're doing and looked at... The man?

"Yo" he said. His voice was really low.

"Still wondering where the fife mage called salamander went off... Huh?" he says with no emotion.

"You know where he is?!" I ask shocked.

"Well, not much... But let me warn you..." he says with his voice getting lower and lower as he comes close to me.

His eyes of pure red like the color of blood, when you get in contact with it, you feel like you're in hell.

I shiver a bit.

"DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY" he says as he disappears like dust.