2. Worst Day Ever

Pamela's POV

I was exhausted after studying. I stood up after arranging my books and my phone rang. I grinned when I saw Rochelle's name pop up.

I took the phone and picked up as I plopped into my bed.

"You know what to do." She sighed as I heard some glass clinking on the other end.

"Are you drinking wine?" I asked.

"None of your business." She said and I laughed.

"Today was great. I just had a small glitch and-"

"I wanna know about the glitches." She butted in.

"Hm, they were shocked about my age and there was this guy.. but all the same-"

"What about this guy?" She inquired.

"He was rude just because I bumped into him and didn't apologise but Roch, I did. I just wasn't loud about it. And besides it was just a bump it's not like I did something really serious. And as for my class, there's this Nino guy who thinks I'm there to challenge him. Heck I just came there for myself." I rambled.

"Woah easy there." She giggled. "Just stay away from that guy, well, both of them.If they keep bothering you, then something is up." She said and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I just hope I never come across him ever again." I sighed. "Your end?" I asked.

"Everything is okay, just missing ya." She sighed. "I just hope we both end up in the same college." She said.

"Yeah me too." I replied.

"But till then, I remain your number one bestie okay?" Shs said.

"Sure." I chuckled and we chatted a little more before I hung up.

***
I picked up my backpack and took the sticky note from my desk and went downstairs.

I spotted my mum and dad at the dining hall and I went towards them and sat waiting for dad to talk about  my new car.

He didn't. Not until breakfast was over that he handed me the shiny jingly metal.

"Thank you daddy." I squealed, hugging him. He chuckled and patted my back before we pulled apart. I went outside and my heart skipped a beat on seeing a brand new Porsche.

'Drive safe, don't forget your seatbelt-"

"Dad, I got it." I muttered opening the door to slide in. I inhaled the scent of the new car and grinned.

"When did it arrive?" I asked him.

"Around midnight." He responded casually.

"You went to the harbour around midnight?" I asked, surprised.

"Anything for my little daughter who won't disappoint me." He grinned and I smiled.

"Sure dad, I will never disappoint you." I promised.

"I know." He sighed. I got out of the car and went back into the house to get my backpack.

I sat in my car comfortably, relishing the comfort of my seat to relax my mind. The car drove smoothly and this exhilarated me the most.

When I got to school, I was first met with Angela, who was more excited about the car than I was.

After exchanging pleasantries, we went our separate ways with us going to our lockers. I wanted to put a few things into mine and confusion filled me when I came across it.

There was a problem.

Leaning on my locker was Nathaniel and some three boys I saw yesterday and I wondered how he even found my locker. I felt reluctant but I really needed to use it.