The Fractured Ruby and The Curious Sunflower

"Guys, front desk is asking for Lisa!!! Hello!!!" Seulgi was annoyed that she had to stop what she was doing with Tzuyu to answer the phone and then knock at Lisa and Jennie's door. She got even more annoyed when Jennie took three minutes to open the door.

"Sorry, what was that Seul? Lisa's taking a bath.", said Jennie as she dripped water all over the floor.

"Bwiset kamo kayo. Nandun na siya e, konting tulak na lang, ano na e. Hays... Sandali, Bakit basang-basa buhok mo? (You guys are the worst. She was almost there, just one more push and... Oh well... Wait, why are you dripping wet?)", asked Seulgi.

"I just finished my own bath.", replied Jennie.

"Ha? Kala ko si Lisa naliligo? Bakit parang kalalabas mo lang? (Wait, what? I thought Lisa was taking a bath? How come you look like you just finished yours?)"

"Kasi kalalabas ko lang ng banyo. Bakit daw ba kelangan nung front desk si Lisa? (Because I just finished mine. Why did the front desk call for Lisa?)", asked Jennie in an attempt to change the topic.

"Eto... Ikaw na magdesisyun kung ibibigay mo. She's expecting a call from Miss Manoban daw. (Here... You decide if you want to give it to her. They said that she's expecting a call from Miss Manoban.)", said Seulgi while holding a piece of paper.

Jennie took the piece of paper from Seulgi... It was a local number and then the name Kim Jisoo.

"So... Ano plano mo? (So... What are you gonna do?)", asked Seulgi.

"I don't know... Can we keep this between us first?", answered Jennie.

"Syempre naman. Team LiNi yata ako. (Of course. I'm all for Team LiNi)"

"Thanks Seul. I don't deserve a friend like you. Sorry kung naistorbo ko yung "kwentuhan" niyo. (Sorry if I disturbed your "talk" with Tzuyu)", said Jennie while holding air quotes.

"Hay, Jenn. How I wish I could explain the wonders of the universe to you... Pag dalaga ka na, maiintindihan mo rin tinutukoy ko... (When you get older, you'll understand what I'm talking about.)", said Seulgi.

Jennie couldn't help but blush as she adjusted the bathrobe she was wearing.

Seulgi returned to her and Tzuyu's room. She suddenly stopped as she realized something.

"Sandali... Parang sabay sila naligo... Hindi naman siguro... Malabo... Hindi yun... (Wait... Did they take a bath at the same time and Jennie just finished early? Nah... That's impossible..)", thought Seulgi as she stopped in front of their room.

"SWEETIE! Hurry up!", shouted Tzuyu from inside.

"I'm coming!!", replied Seulgi as she entered and locked the door behind her.

"Could you say that again, except slowly whispered to my ear... while you're on top of me... as I come as well...", said Tzuyu as she lied down on the bed, naked.

Seulgi quickly took off her while inside the other room, Jennie looked at the piece of paper in her hand, not realizing that Lisa just got out of the bathroom.

"Hey Nini. What did Seulgi want?", asked Lisa

Jennie immediately hid the paper in her hand and looked at Lisa.

"Lili... I have something... that I really want to give you since I know it'll make you happy... But it's gonna break my heart if I do... And I can't decide...", said Jennie.