à l'orgasme

None of this was supposed to happen but right now I can't even think about it as I don't want it to end. I walked to the kitchen to get some water as I need to stay hydrated. Toni followed shortly and the look on her face was a mixture of bliss, contentment and energy. She was always full of energy when it came to sex. "You ok boo?" I asked her. She smiled and replied, "I'm good I need water!" I handed her some water and went to look through ythe window onto the streets.

The new day begin to light up the world with many adventures and possibilities as well as disappointment. I'd rather not think of that right now. I felt his presence before I felt his embrace. "You okay BB?" "I'm fine Kev." He kissed my tender lips as he braced my back against the wall. He repeated his questions to which I gave the same answer. He nudged me so I would spread my legs for him to stand between. "I'm happy you're okay because I'm going to fuck you in this kitchen, on that counter and on that table." I sucked in a breath as my greedy pussy started jumping before an official invitation.

I purred in his embrace as he suckled my neck, oh yes that sweet, soft, delicious spot. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him as he brought me to the kitchen counter. He laid me down and spread my legs. "You will not move, you will not cum without permission, you will count every time you are near your orgasm and you will not touch me, understand?"

My mind was reeling, I will allow a man total control of my body. I've never done that as I'm never able to stay still. Each time my boyfriend would kiss me over my body, the entire neighborhood could hear my laughs, my screams, my moans. How am I..... "understood!!??" Kevin asked again. "Yes!" I replied without finishing my thoughts. Smack!!! He slapped my mound, "Yes what?!" "Yes Daddy!" "Good girl!" I felt his tongue gliding across my left toes, it felt so good I wanted to wiggle my toes.

He kissed and sucked my big toe as he showed the same attention to the other 4. He repeated this action to my right toes and then started kissing on my legs. He circled my patella with his tongue and sucked. He raised my leg and started to lick my popliteal fossa. Every nerve in my body twitched to move. I can feel my body about to vibrate. "Oh God Daddy, mmm, aaahhh yessssss...... daddy 1!" As I felt near my climax he stopped and said "oh my Chaton,

I'm not even there as yet!" I felt like cursing, I wanted to bite, I wanted to take my finger and release myself but I know I'll be punished. I wondered if that punishment is as good as this. He returned the same treatment to my other leg and I all but screamed "fuck!" He kissed his way up to my outer thighs and slowly moved to my inner thighs. He trailed wet kisses inside ever so provocatively and slowly. I would do anything to get a release this is pleasurable torture. My eyes were closed so tight and my breathing so heavy. You could smell my arousal from the outside. His lips disappeared for several seconds and then came down on my clip like an intense, unexpected shower of rain. "Two!!!!! Two!!! Two!!daddy please, please!" He removed his lips from my clit and kissed me. I wanted that, no, needed it. I want to touch more of him. I want to feel him but I'll be punished. "Aarrghhh daddy please!"

He kissed and suckled every single ounce of skin and flesh surrounding my neck. He nibbled my ears and back to the hollow area between my two breasts. "You are so sweet mmm mmm BB!" He licked my nipples and massages my breasts. While he sucked one nipple, he squeezed the other. He trailed wet kisses over my torso and slowly moved to o my sides.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" That was all I could yell. I suddenly felt three sets of lips on my body. Tammy had my left nipple, Andrew had the right and Kevin was kissing my sides. My entire body started shaking like an earthquake. Kevin latched his lips on my clit and sucked and licked while my other two friends sucked, licked and massages my boobs. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was moaning so loud, screaming, I wanted to cum so bad. I could feel my insides turning to flames. My feelings and emotions together yet divided.

I was at the point of the biggest explosion of World War 10! "Daddy I ca..." As I was about to tell Kevin I can hold back no more he let my clit go with a pooping sound, rested his Adam's apple on my clit and flexed those muscles. "CU.....!" I didn't even wait to hear his entire command as I screamed "Kevin!" I vibrated until my entire body rose from the surface of the counter. I was in an eclipse on clouds "99" instead of 9. I saw heaven in a bliss with black, green and gold stars. All this time they never stopped their assaults. Another orgasm build up while I experienced the first and I'm sure I was knocked the fuck out and back to reality. I lost vision, sound, touch, but I was able to feel as Kevin shoved his fat Cock inside me. His cocked slide in and out without friction, the path was so smooth and slippery.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and spread my legs more to give him all that his fat cock desired. He held onto my neck and squeezed at just the right pace and rammed my slutty pussy. I feel my insides tightened, every nerve standing at attention as I was thrown over board with another massive orgasm. Kevin's cock swelled and exploded in me as I hear him cursed a million expletives as he rammed his infinite soul into me. "Fuck, why does your pussy have to be this good!"