The Muggle Boys

{Silver's POV}

It was finally Christmas Break for all of us from Hogwarts. I was re-reading over my Defense of the Dark Arts essay, for the 6th time that day.

To make sure I had gotten everything right, and didn't miss a single thing.

I finally put my ink bottle away, along with my quill, and walked, down the stairs, my wand in my hand. I sighed, and saw Ariana, 6 years old, doing magic in the backyard of the house, carefree and I smiled slightly. I sighed, and sat next to Albus, at his makeshift desk in the living room. "Hi Al."

I said and he looked at me. "Have you finished the Defense essay?" He asked and I looked at him and nodded.

"Of course. Do you need a hand?" I asked, and he nodded, and I sighed.

"Alright." I said, and my essay shot down the stairs, and landed right, next to me, gently on the desk.

I gave him the essay, and pointed out some of the key points, and suddenly, I heard crying. I pulled out my wand, and I saw three muggle boys, poking and prodding, at Ariana, who was crying, scared of what they might or would do to her.

I was pushed aside by my mother Kendra, and my father Percival, who had both drawn their wands.

Mother pushed Ariana behind her, as I heard my father shouting at the boys and I heard screaming and running.

I heard three screams, and then, there was only a deadly silence. A deadly silence that I'd never heard before.

I looked at my mother who brought Ariana inside. "Ariana, Aberforth, Albus, Silver. Upstairs."

She said, looking at my father, naked fear, written completely, all over her face.

"NOW!"

She yelled, and I took Ariana, while Albus got Aberforth, and we all ran up the stairs together, as fast as we all could. I shut my door behind me.

I then looked at Ariana, my face and eyes full of fury at those Muggle Boys. "Ari. Are you alright?" I asked quietly, my voice full of concern.

She nodded slightly.

"This is very important, for you to do. You must listen to me Ari. Can you do that for me?"

I said quietly and she looked at me and nodded, her face so serious, as she looked around and then at me.

"I want Mum. And Dad."

And I looked at her, and looked around the room, feeling my heart breaking. "I'll go get them alright?"

"But you have to stay here and stay quiet." I said quietly, and she bit her lip and nodded.

"Come back?" She whispered, and I looked at her, and grabbed her hand in mine, clasping it gently.

"Always little one." I said quietly, and kissed her temple, before creeping out of the room. I crept down, and saw Albus clearly had the same idea.

We both crept downstairs, wands at the ready, and saw a man come out of the Floo Network in our fireplace.

We heard yelling, and I saw Mum and Dad shouting at three other men, who were brushing ashes off of their robes like it was normal for them.

I felt my heart breaking and shattering as I saw the four of them disarm Mum, and restrain Dad.

"Mum!" Aberforth shouted out, as one of the Aurors knocked her backwards.

I leaped down the stairs to try and stop him, but I was much too late.

He punched one of the Aurors and then screamed. "Leave him alone!" Mum screamed, as one of the taller Aurors, hit him hard across the face.

"Expelliarmus!"

Albus and I shouted, running into the room, our wands pointed towards the Auror who hit Aberforth. Two of their wands went flying and I caught them.

I tossed Mum's to her, and she caught it shakily as she stood up. "Don't ever touch our little brother again!"

I snapped, and they stepped back, into the fireplace with the familiar green flames, taking our father with them.

"Mum." I said as she staggered.

I supported her, as she staggered to the counter, so she could lean on it, for more support then only I could give her.

"Come. We are moving. Get your things, and get your sister Aberforth. We aren't coming back here."

Mum said and I looked at her.

"What about Dad?" Aberforth asked, and I was shocked to see my mum actually crying.

"He's going to Azkaban... Isn't he?"

I asked and she looked at me, and nodded, wiping her eyes, with the sleeves of her dress.

"Get your things."

She said, and I looked at her, and nodded, bowing slightly in high respect, for my mother, as I ran up the stairs.

Aberforth brought Ariana, out of my room, trying to explain why we had to move so quickly.

Mum had packed up our things in the kitchen and I tossed Albus his broom.

"There you are."

I said, and he looked at me. "Thanks."

He said and I loudly snorted, and cast a Disillusionment Charm on myself and Ariana who was hanging onto my mother tightly. Albus did himself and Aberforth, who was looking sick.

I mounted onto my Silver Arrow 100 and kicked off the ground, soaring up into the sky.

Albus, with Aberforth hanging on tightly around him, followed suit.

Followed rather quickly by our Mum and Ariana. "Where are we headed?" I called over the wind to Mum.

"Godric's Hollow! Bathilda Bagshot's house!" She called, and I swung my broom around in midair and sped off.

Immediately followed by Albus, with Aberforth screaming and hanging on for dear life.

I was screaming with laughter, exhilaration, and the pure joy of being in the skies again.

I heard Albus whoop loudly, from behind me, and I saw him do a loop de loop, and saw Aberforth yelling at him, and saw he looked a little green.

I smiled as I dove and twisted, doing fancy moves as I flew around Albus and Aberforth.

"Oh go away!" Aberforth shouted, and I laughed, as Albus playfully shoved our little brother, as we flew.

"Enough!" Mum called.

"Onwards!" Albus said and I looked at him. "Onwards to Godric's Hollow!" I called and we banked into the wind and continued flying, smiling as we did.