Are we?

This is what Sci looks like. The reason I didn't put it in the other chapter was because the drawing wasn't done and I wanted to get a chapter out for all of you who actually read this.

 The reason I didn't put it in the other chapter was because the drawing wasn't done and I wanted to get a chapter out for all of you who actually read this

Anyways, on to the chapter. 

P.S. I suck at digital art.

Nightmare's P.O.V.

All this positivity is weirding me out. I don't like the feeling it gives me. The only positivity that I have felt in a long time, is when I'm with Killer. He really is an adorably dangerous skeleton. Maybe that's why I love him. He makes me feel...

Happy.

"Nightmare."

I was snapped out of my train-of-thought when someone called my name. It was Killer.

"Yeah?"

"You spaced out. We've called your name like five times."

"Correction, seven."

"Thank you, Ink. We've called your name seven times."

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Okay."

Sci's P.O.V.

I just said it out loud. I said it out loud. I dead. I should just die right now. What will he think.

"Sci?"

"What?"

"You... You love me?"

"Yeah, sure. If you can even call it that. It's just something that will never happen."

"Hey, don't say that. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their partner. You're smart, fun, clever. H*ll, you even have someone asking for your help."

(I'm sorry. I censored the swear word.)

"Yeah, but it's to get someone else to love them."

"Not exactly. I did love the little berry, but there is one person I love more than him."

"Who?"

At this point, I was too distracted to even hear him.

"You. I love you, Sci."

~Time skip~

Nightmare's P.O.V.

Killer and I are outside on the tree that I told him I did love him on.

"Nighty."

"Yes, Killer?"

"Are we going to get married someday?"

Welp, this is a surprise. Didn't expect that to come out, but I answered with what I thought.

"I hope so. You make me feel something no one besides Dream can but that's because he's my brother."

"I get it. I would love my family and partner equal."

"Yeah. But you are still worth more than most. You make me happy."

"And you make me happy."

Sorry it's short. I wrote most of it at school while waiting for class to start. Anyways.

Byeeeeeeeeeee