03

about fifteen minutes had passed, and i'd had enough debating with myself over whether to go to that stupid quiz or not. with a dramatic huff, i decided to go. i could get a better look at bianca without the sun being in the way. i go to stand before quickly realising to put shoes on, slipping my feet into the sandals roy brought out for me and headed towards the bar. it was a nice place, mostly built with dark wood with the flooring, tables and chairs to match.

"there she is! that's the slut i was telling you about!"

i heard upon entering, seeing many heads turn to look at me once bianca pointed me out. i felt my cheeks burn red. there was more people here than i expected.

"get up here."

bianca called me up, waving me over. i kept shaking my head at her but she protested by waving me over more, so i obliged and went up. getting out of my comfort zone would be good i guess.

"i found this thing, swimming around the pool in a dress at eleven the first night she stayed here. at first, i thought someone had done their business in the pool, which wasn't far off because i got closer and still saw a little shit."

bianca earned laughs and got one from me too, but i did my best to look down and keep my face covered. i hated all the attention even though i knew i'd never even see these people again.

"shy?"

bianca whispered down to me as she took my hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"why'd you think i said no to getting up here in the first place, asshole?"

she laughed softly and moved her hand to the small of my back, just like that time she helped me out of the pool. her hands felt just as warm.

"go sit down, see if you can figure out at least one answer to a question."

i rolled my eyes and watched her smile grow, showing off her stupidly adorable dimples that i wanted to dig my fingers into every time i saw them. just to see how far they would go.. you know.. scientific reasons.

i sat down at an empty table and picked up the pencil and slip of paper that was already on it. bianca had gotten the bartender to get me a glass of orange juice too, after one of the questions being about how long you can last without water she went off about dehydration and how most of us in the room looked like we were. the questions were so stupid. who knows what the capital of canada is anyway?

when the quiz had finished, i tried to slip out of the bar and take my paper with me because i know i would've done ridiculously bad like bianca was hinting at. bianca saw me as she was coming over, and my first thought was to start running. but she grabbed my quickly before i could start.

"oh no you don't, give me your answers."

she said with the same toothy grin stretched across her face. i looked at her and huffed, watching her mimic my huff too.

"you're not having it. this is harassment."

i said cockily, doing my best to keep a straight face and not crack even the smallest of smiles.

"bitch! i got you some damn juice, gimme that fuckin' paper."

bianca snatched it from my hand too fast for me to even acknowledge it was happening, looking at my answers and cackling at almost every one of them.

"oh you're really that dumb bitch aren't you?"

"fuck youu, i don't need your negativity."

i said and raise my chin, turning on my heels to start walking out of the bar. it was all playful, of course. i heard bianca laugh more from behind my back as i walk towards the door. i stopped when i felt two arms come around my waist and pull me back from going outside.

"no, it's sweet that you're uneducated," bianca teased. "and you're not going anywhere."