اربع وعشرون

chapter twenty four

r o b y n

"i wish you take the damn pregnancy test already!" emily groaned getting irritated.

"shut up, im trying to read the fucking directions!" i yelled back throwing my gray pillow at her head.

"oh my lord." she mumbled laying back down on my bed and grabbing her phone.

after a while of me rereading the instructions and shit, i made my way into the bathroom with the pregnancy test in my hand.

"good luck!" emily yelled sarcastically as soon as i slammed my bathroom door.

_

"do you think it's been long enough?" emily asked as she looked down at her expensive manicured nails.

"i don't know." i shrugged as i looked down at my toes that i wiggled every now and then.

"i think you should see." she smirked raising up, "it's been almost an hour."

"so." i shrugged once again as i placed my nails into my mouth and begin to slowly chew on them.

"stop being such a pussy and go see if you're getting an abortion or not." she said before diving on the ground before i could even hit her.

i sighed slowly getting up and making my way towards the bathroom. i dragged my feet lazily as my heart began to beat faster and faster as i got closer to the door.

what if im really pregnant?

i wouldn't be able to raise my child as perfect as my mother did. she already had a house, a good paying job—

"stop thinking about it and get the test!" emily yelled shaking me out my thoughts.

i blinked a couple times before making my way in to the bathroom to see the test already staring at me.

i could feel the tears forming in my eyes as i got closer to the pregnancy test. two lines were shown clear as day as i held it in my hand and brought it closer to my face.

i couldn't be pregnant. all pregnancy test isn't accurate, right?

i threw the pregnancy test in the little trash can i had next to my toilet and quickly wiped my face so it wouldn't look as if i was crying.

i stepped out and shut the door behind me before flopping on my bed. i could feel emily staring at me the whole time so i looked up staring back at her.

"im not pregnant." i smiled as more tears slipped out my eyes and rolled down my already red cheeks.

_

after emily left, i was pacing around the house until my mother came home which was around seven o'clock in the evening.

"why you look so stressed?" my mama asked me as she sat down her birkin bag on the counter and took off her red scarf letting her curls hang freely on her forehead.

"when you got a birkin bag?" i asked as i eyed her then the expensive bag.

"that's beside the point." she waved me off trying to hide her smile, "now answer my damn question."

"i want to be home schooled." i blurted making her let out a low groan.

"are you getting bullied again because we can move to another school, bobby can give me tha' money." she rambled making me roll my eyes.

they were totally going to bully me if they found out im pregnant, especially at my age.

"yea but i don't want you getting money from this 'bobby'. eventually he'll want his money back." i shook my head and leaned against the counter.

"girl i got this all under control. he gone give me money just to see my goodies." she said making me fake gag, "imagine how much he'll give me if he actually—"

"you need to stop listening to the city girls." i raised up getting ready to leave.

"why? they tha' reason why i got dis birkin bag." i head her say as i was walking down the hall.

i chuckled as i continued to shake my head. i entered my room and turned around to close and lock the door behind me.

i felt a warm body behind me causing me to almost jump out my skin. before i could even let out a scream for a help, a hand was slapped over my mouth.

i rolled my eyes once i seen the familiar tattooed arm and expensive ass rolex.

"you be doing too damn much." kentrell's voice echoed around my room as he slowly let me go.

"that don't mean you had to place your nasty ass hand over my mouth." i pushed him further away from me.

"guh' shut up before i put my dick in ya' mouth." he smirked as slid off my pants and sliding into my bed.

"get out of my room before i tell." i told him as i grabbed the remote to my flat screen.

"i dont give a fuck." he said trying to sound like smokey as he slid off his hoody that had mickey mouse on the back.

i ignored him as i searched through netflix for a movie since i already seen half of them. he went to slide in the bed next to me but i pushed him away.

"like i said, you do too much." he smacked his lips as he made the way to the bathroom.

"yOu dO tOo mUcH." i mocked him as i made a silly face.

i was beginning to drift off to sleep but i forgot kentrell i was still here and all of a sudden i wanted to cuddle.

"this nigga must be shitting." i mumbled before clapping twice making all of the lights turn off in my room.

"so you wasn't going to tell me?" i turned over to see kentrell holding up a pregnancy test.

i had to take a lil short break but im back💀i think🤷🏽‍♀️

cereal in the bowl
first or milk first?

200 million now
or 500k a month?