03.

(Y/n)'s Pov

"I'm so not a wife material", I blared out, my hands resting on the dining table.

"Accept it (Y/n). You know how to cook, do laundry and babysit. You are soo a wife material", I earned a smile from my Stepmom after she spoke.

"I think your future husband is going to be happy to have a wife like you", Dad chuckled, giving me a wink.

I couldn't help but smile hearing those things.

"I think you must have even planned my wedding or something", I joked.

There was a silence.

I looked at both of them, sitting before me. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You guys didn't. Oh my God!! You have even planned my wedding! Gosh I'm only 19 guys, it's not like I'm going to get married when I'm 23 or 24".

I stood up from my chair, taking the plate with me. I washed the plate and peeped into the dining hall to see them both sharing smiles with each other.

"I can see you both ganging up on me", I shouted in a hurting tone.

"But we still love you dear", Dad replied.

"Fine, you guys win this time. I'm going to my bedroom".

I went upstairs to my bedroom and dropped my body on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I got up after sometime and opened my laptop to watch some dramas.

I heard a loud thump coming from downstairs.

'Wait. What?? Please don't tell me Dad broke Stepmom's favourite vase'

I quickly went downstairs and found my Dad and Stepmom seated on the couch with a man in Black suit and brown hair, pointing a gun towards my Dad's head.

My eyes widen at the situation in front of me. Many questions circling in my mind.

'Who is this man?'

'Why is he after my Dad? My Dad is a good man. He doesn't do wrong things'

'Alright calm down (Y/n), breathe. Just don't do anything stupid'

I scanned the room to see another man, wearing a black suit and he also had brown hair. He had his gaze on me and a smirk plastered on his face.

'Wait, I recognise him. It's the guy i helped yesterday'

"Why are you here?", I talked to break the silence. I continuously reminded myself to not be cocky or do something foolish.

'They both have guns in their hands!! They can do anything right now'

"I'm here to take you with me", he answered, leaning against the cabinet table.

'I'm confused. Did I do something wrong? I didn't hurt anyone. Then why is he here?'

"(Y/n), this man claims that you stole his heart and he wants to take you with him", Dad said, minding his tone and language.

"I think you should come with me otherwise, my man there holding a gun, can end your parents lives in a second", the man I met yesterday coldly responded while leaning against the cabinet table.

"You can't take her with you. Even though you'll kill us you know that we are innocent. You can't get away with that", Stepmom blared out.

"Oh! I didn't thought of that", he replied in a sarcastic tone and continued,