Step 2

Okay! So you know what school you wanna go to! And you know the cost! Now check the requirements. Some international universities require many students to take the toefl test. And thats just to see where your English language ability is. Butttttt I have great news!! If you come from an English dominated country, your english class score can Be a substitute for the test.
If anybody knows what the common app is, its an app where you can apply up to 20 universities under one application. Comes in handy! In the common app there are a limited number of international universities so I would suggest that you go to the one thats catered to schools in europe. Its called ucas. The only problem that i had with ucas is that I was only allowed to apply to 5 colleges. So choose wisely! If you want a more authentic adventure, I wouldnt really choose a school in Britian. Just because its a popular american tourism/lively place. Almost like a home away from home. And if you wanna get out of your comfort zone and explore, please keep your options open!.

---------------
Next I will be updating on the application process! And the requirements.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me!