Listen to This

Captain Marvel was going to be the coolest movie in the history of movies. Well, that was Alex's opinion. Denis didn't care about the Marvel Universe. The same with Sketch. Sub too. Because he focused on his friend's happiness instead of his own, Alex felt like he shouldn't ask them to come along or go at all.

"Hey, Denis." Sketch walked to the cat lover.

"Sup, Elijah." Denis glanced at him before continuing to watch the TV.

"Something's wrong with Alex. He's not as cheerful as usual."

"Ask him, lover boy." Sub said while staring at his phone.

Sketch felt like that was a great idea. He didn't realize Sub said "lover boy" until he walked away and heard Denis laughing. Sketch walked to Alex's room and knocked. Alex answered with a bland expression.

"Can I... can I come in?" Sketch gestured inside. Alex moved to let him in. Elijah sat on Alex's bed, awkwardly. "Sooooo... whats got you so down?"

"Well... there's this movie I want to see and—"

"Say no more. I'll be glad to take you to it. Whatever it is."

He ignored Denis' giggling.

I saw Captain Marvel awhile ago; Alex seems like the person who'd love Marvel. Legit walking into an End Game movie fricken AAAHHH