Chapter 11

You lay on the bed. Althalos let you and Niji stay. Thankfully. You looked at the ceiling, thinking.

Is he really my brother? Why did he changed himself? And his name? And he act different too. What actually happened in the past…?

Why did I lost my memories, and so are Althalos. Is this a coincidence? It there is something traumatizing happened back then? Who is B/N… Why did he replaced my real brother, and even my parents?

You sighed, but decided to just go to sleep 'cause what else can you do?

“Did you find her?” a voice asked. Althalos’s voice. You could heard their footsteps walking pass the room.

“No, sir. We haven’t found her.”

“Have anyone saw her except for Y/N and Niji?”

“There is a guard saying that he saw the girl, but he thought she was a new servant so she didn’t get her attire yet.”

“Don’t rest until you found her.”

“Yes, Lord Althalos.” With that. Their voices fade away.

Poor Althalos.

You jumped off the bed and walked to the door, opening it. You saw Althalos walking away. You run to him and grabbed him by his arm.

He jolted surprise and turned around, and looked calm again seeing your face. He sighed. “I’ve told you don’t sneak up on me.”

“You usually know if I was approaching you.”

“I’m busy so I can’t stay focus.”

“Okay…”

He pulled his arm and dismissed the man that was standing next to him. “Why were you sneaking up on me again?”

“Oh, right. I wanted to help you.”

He chuckled.

“…Why are you chuckling?”

“No offense, but, what can you do?”

“What…?”

“I’m not sure if you can do anything helpful.”

“But, Al. I can!”

“Don’t call me Al. Go back to sleep.”

“Stop acting as if you’re my brother.”

“Just go.”

“No, I want to help you.” 

“Ugh. Troublesome.”

“You’re hurting my feelings.”

“…I'm not sorry. Go to sleep. I’m trying to work. Ray’s not here, so I have to take care of his kingdom.”

“But Al, I-“

“I said don’t call me Al. Y/N. Listen to me and go to sleep.” His voice sounds really serious.

You gulped and nodded your head. Walking back to your room. You get under the cover, trying to go to sleep, covering your eyes, but the more you try to, the more you can’t. “I miss Niji…” you mumbled.

“Miss you too, dear.”

You open your eyes and saw Niji standing next to your bed. “Niji!” You grinned.

“Hey.” He waved his hand. “Why aren’t you fall asleep?” he asked, sitting on the bed.

“I wanted to offer some help for Althalos but he don’t want me to help. Instead of it, he told me to go to sleep.” You sat down.