Point of No Return

"Oh gentleman, I think we have a winner!" Joe said and then cooed "Margie, please stand up and come over here." Margie complied resolutely. "Okay, why don't you spread your legs a little us and touch yourself." he purred. Margie took a deep breath and spread her legs. She slowly reached down with her right hand. "Now show us how you get off at home Margie, please." Vincent begged. She slowly began to circle her clit with her fingers, then she rubbed her labia up and down. "A little harder Margie with feeling!" Vincent said with glee. "Let's see you put a finger in there too" he continued. Margie inserted her middle finger into her vagina. Joe then chimed "Now don't stop with one, let's see how many of your fingers you use at home."

Margie nodded and slowly spread her legs wider and inserted her index finger and middle finger. Joe suddenly reached forward and grabbed her wrist. She met his gaze as he implored, "More please." Nodding with steel in her gaze, she increased the speed at which her fingers slid in and out of her vagina. A wince of pain shot through Margie as she was not properly lubricated. Todd looked on in horror and Margie shook her head at him. In spite, Margie met Todd's gaze and inserted her index finger, middle finger, and her ring finger into her vagina. The pain was growing as her body failed to produce adequate lubrication for such penetration. The entrance to her womanhood painfully stretched.

Joe reached forward and grabbed Margie's wrist to stop her. "Oh Todd" Joe exclaimed, "If I were you, I'd make love to her every day!" He let go of her hand and sat back spreading his legs. She took a step forward and stood between Joe's legs. Joe looked up at her and silently mouthed "Please." As Margie stood facing him, she slowly spread her legs more. Joe reached up and cupped her mound with his hand. He looked up at her and she nodded resolutely. He rubbed her mound for a moment and then slowly inserted his middle finger. He removed his finger and smelled it. He smiled at Todd, as he slowly and loudly licked his finger.

He reached forward and touched Margie's hand. He leaned back as Margie's placed her hand on his crotch. She could feel his erection through his trousers. "Now, if you dare, reach in here and feel a real man" Joe said. Margie bent forward and unbuttoned Joe's pants. She reached into his underwear and felt his swollen member. She could feel the heat of his manhood and felt the rush of blood pounding in his veins.

Joe sat up slightly and slid his pants all the way down. Margie leaned forward until her head was in his lap. "Please" he implored. Margie slowly opened her mouth and placed her lips over the head of his member. Immediately tasted his sweat and something else which she couldn't quite identify. He certainly tasted much different than Todd. She struggled as the taste of him was quite unpleasant. Again, she glanced over at Todd as he looked away. Her anger rose. Margie increased veracity of how she performed oral on Joe. This caused his penis to hit the roof of Margie's mouth and she fought the urge to gag. Margie again glanced at Todd and he couldn't meet her stare for long. Margie shifted her head and received Joe's member even deeper into her mouth. Margie held her head against Joe's crotch tightly as she had taken the full length of him into her mouth. Tears welled within her eyes as her discomfort grew. Finally, she relented and slowly raised her head.

"See Margie that is what a real man's cock tastes like" Joe bragged. She looked again at Todd, his face blank. "So should I give your boys a little head too? Margie chided while looking at Todd. Start with Jacob there." Joe said.  Margie walked over to Jacob and bent forward. As she did so, Todd met her gaze for a moment. She could see the disdain in his eyes.

She shifted her eyes to Jacob, as quickly unbuttoned his pants. He raised his hips slightly as Margie removed his pants. She slid his pants down over his hips with his erection soon blatantly evident. This was the first time Margie had ever seen a black man's penis. His dark pubic hair offset by the dark skin of his manhood. She saw the slightly lighter shade of the tip of his penis. She reached forward and placed her hand over his member. Margie felt his penis harden as she moved her hand up and down the shaft. After several minutes, he removed her hand and looked at her. It was obvious that he wanted to feel her mouth on his manhood. She leaned forward and opened her mouth widely. Her lips wrapped around his member as her jaws still ached from performing oral on Joe. After several minutes, she resolutely thought, it's Vincent's turn.