It's a love story

So she cried again, it was not the first time Harry asked this but it is the first time she truly deeply wanted to say yes. Harry did all what he could to make it special, nobody but them in the beach. Well, that was kind of a lie because Harry brought Meredith and Olivia, her babies. "I know they are like your kids so they need to be present, and remember that Olivia es kinda like our child so she deserve to be here" he said and she just smiled. 

Taylor gave Harry back the ring when all the Jade stuff was on and when they got back together Harry tried to make her take the ring again but she didn't claiming that she was not ready anymore. Harry waited 3 more months but he just wanted to know that this relationship was it, since the day he met her he has been captivated by her and through all things they went through he knew that the only girl he wanted marry was Taylor

Harry knew that in past relationships she has said no to this question, with Adam Wiles for example. All people think that she is this crazy lady who wants to have a guy prisoner and that she is anxious to be marry. She is not like that. She didn't want to get marry since Jake, the guy who truly broke her heart and just like all her fans Harry hate him too. Harry was too afraid of that, of Taylor saying no. 

"Babe, in what are you thinking?" Taylor asked caressing Harry's cheek. He shook his head and payed all his attention at his now fiancé. "Things. You. You and me. You and me in a few months, our wedding." He said smiling at her. Taylor pecked his lips and smiled too. "Few months uh? I thought we were getting married in a year or so" she said and Harry frowned. 

"No, no I don't want to wait too much". Now was the turn for Taylor to frown. "Why? Why do you want to get married so fast?" she asked and Harry sighed. "I don't want you to change your mind about this" he said fearing her answer. Taylor bite her lower lip and looked down. 

"Harry, I am not going to change my mind about this. I know I have backed up in the past but now I am sure. You gave me back the opportunity to fall in love again after Jake, you gave me the opportunity to believe in fairytales again" she said and Harry couldn't help but kissed her. Taylor let Harry to deepen the kiss and when Harry bit her lower lip Taylor smiled between the kiss. 

"You have made me so happy, my love. I love you, babe" Harry said and Taylor caressing his cheek. "I love you too my love. And if you want to get married in three months then we will" Said Taylor before she kissed his nose making Harry smiled. Both of they were happy, that was for sure.