Chapter 8:The news that would change life part 1

ARIANA'S P.O.V

*RING RING*I looked at my phone and it was 6am i done my hygiene and got dressed for school.My hairstyle was the top half of my hair was in a ponytail and at the bottom the rest wasn't tied up.I checked my phone and opened the message.

From bae

i gotta suprise for ya 2day babe;pI'm so happy!I can't wait too see him cause when  do im gonna kiss him real good.

*At school*

I walked through the hallway and saw a bunch of names on the notice board that were accpeted at the performing arts school."OMG!this cannot be!I got accepted!"On the list was geffeorey and alexia!On my way to my 1st period someone tapped my back,i looked back to see Vanessa smiling."Hey! what's up?"she said smiling,"okay i guess?"i said cofused because she was speaking to me after what happened at the party."whats wrong girl!?"she said putting her hand on my shoulder,"i feel really bad about what happened the party,"i said looking at the floor."girl!the past is the past plus thanks to you i have a new boyfriend,"she said laughing."WHAT!REALLY WHAT'S HIS NAME?!"i said in a hype voice hugging her."His name is siva and is mega hot!"she said licking her lips."im so happy for you girl!Well i better get going ,"i said hugging her again,"aww bye boo see ya round,"she said parting from the hug.

*Outside of the class*

As i was talking to my friends someone hugged me from behind and kissed my neck i looked behind to my boo with his adorable smilie."hi babe!"he said smiling ,"aww bae i missed u so much ,"i said putting my hands around his neck.We looked into each others eyes and kissed passionatley but softly.We kissed for ages parting now and then for air until...*cough cough* "ARIANA AND GEFFEOREY THIS IS NO TIME FOR KISSING STAY BEHIND AFTER CLASS AND I'LL HAVE A WORD WITH BOTH OF YOU!"Shouted our maths teacher.I was blushing so hard and Geffeory was just angryand  kissed his teeth.The teacher just started at Geffeory but didn't say anything.As we entered the class i sat next to my bae ."We got accepted at the performing arts school!"i said trying to contain myself."YAAY!"he said hugging me .For the rest of the class we were just speaking and when the class was dissmissed we had to stay behind because he wanted 'to have a word with us'.We bunked class and just wondered around school.When everyone was dismissed everyone came out of their classes and we saw siva and vanessa coming towards us ."hi girl! bunking class?"she said laughing,"hi,yep,"i said ."oh its you!"she said giving geffeory a dirty look."well i gues we should be going,bye!"i said dragging geffeory away,"bye!"she replied walking away.

*End of the day*

"Hey babe can i drop you off?"he asked as we were walking outside of school."bae that would be so cute of you thanks,"i said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.I got in the car and we were talking through out the journey and there was no awkard siliences.

*At outside of my house*"well thanks for the ride,"i said puting my arms around his neck,"it cool babe ..."he said and stoped talking as he saw i was going to kiss him.We kissed for so long and it turned into a tounge kiss."are you sure you don't wanna come in?"i said gazing into his eyes,"mmm...okay,"he said with a naughty smilie .My parents weren't at home so it was cool.We watched a moive and you know stuff happened afterwards."i better me going its late,"he said getting up,"Please don't go just for today !"i said pulling him back,"fine,".He played on the x box and i tried to sleep but i couldn't cause of the light of the t.v.So i went on top of him and removed the control from him.I started kissing him smoothly and soft and he kissed me back and with that we went to sleep.

GEFFEOREY'S P.O.V

This morning i put a cap on and a white see through vest and some jeans and my addidas shoes.

"hey bruv whats up!"i said fisting austins hand,"i got a kinda girlfriend she's called becky!"he said smiling loads."come in my car lets go,"i said getting in the car.He came with me to school and along the way flirted with some girls.

*At school*

I hugged ari from behind and kissed her neck she looked behind and  her smilie was so cute and i smilied."hi babe!"isaid smiling ,"aww bae i missed u so much ,"she said putting her hands around my neck.We looked into each others eyes and kissed passionatley but softly.We kissed for ages parting now and then for air until...*cough cough* "ARIANA AND GEFFEOREY THIS IS NO TIME FOR KISSING STAY BEHIND AFTER CLASS AND I'LL HAVE A WORD WITH BOTH OF YOU!"Shouted our maths teacher.Ari was blushing so hard and i  was just angryand  kissed my teeth.The teacher just started at  but didn't say anything.As we entered the class i sat next to my babe ."We got accepted at the performing arts school!"i said ."YAAY!"i said hugging her .For the rest of the class we were just speaking and when the class was dissmissed we had to stay behind because he wanted 'to have a word with us'.We bunked class and just wondered around school.When everyone was dismissed everyone came out of their classes and we saw siva and vanessa coming towards us ."hi girl! bunking class?"she said laughing,"hi,yep,"ari said ."oh its you!"she said giving  a dirty look."well i gues we should be going,bye!"i said dragging me away,"bye!"she replied walking away.

*End of the day*

"Hey babe can i drop you off?"i asked as we were walking outside of school."bae that would be so cute of you thanks,"she said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.She  got in the car and we were talking through out the journey and there was no awkard siliences.

*At outside of my house*"well thanks for the ride,"shesaid puting her arms around my  neck,"it cool babe ..."i said said and stoped talking as her saw she was going to kiss me.We kissed for so long and it turned into a tounge kiss."are you sure you don't wanna come in?"she said gazing into my eyes,"mmm...okay,"i said with a naughty smilie,thinking of stuff .We watched a moive and you know stuff happened afterwards."i better me going its late,"i said getting up,"Please don't go just for today !"she said pulling me back,"fine bae,".I played on the x box.Later on she went on top of me and removed the control from me.She started kissing me smoothly and soft and i kissed her  back and with that we went to sleep.

Sorry i haven't updated in a long time.Hoped you liked this chapter.ARIANA  GRANDE - BE MY BABY!:D;DIT SLAYS!