tokyo

they're both in tokyo. she's here for beauty + magazine, and he's there for men's folio. he's not sure how long she'll stay in tokyo, which is why he texts her first. it's an innocent invitation to catch up over dinner. they've known each other for years, worked together a handful of times, hooked up more than they could count, and remained friends through it all.

they meet up for conveyor belt sushi, and seulgi's as cute as ever. face bare from makeup, oversized clothing and hair thrown up into a messy bun makes her a complete contrast to the seulgi he sees on magazine covers. they talk about everything: upcoming schedules, how she just got her license, how jaebum moved into a new studio apartment, and how they both will be in new york in three weeks.

jaebum doesn't think much of it when seulgi kisses his sushi filled cheeks. doesn't think much of it when he pays for their meal and leaves with seulgi's hand in his. they stop at a vending machine, and seulgi buys a can of sake to share as he walks her to her hotel. jaebum does stop to think about how he should say goodbye, and debates whether or not he should follow seulgi up to her room. but seulgi doesn't give him an option, she tightens her grip of his hand and drags him to the elevator. he stops thinking about pointless things, and focuses on how soft and pliant she is in his arms when she leans up to kiss him on the mouth.

he shouldn't be too surprised. the past three times he's met up with seulgi, no matter how spaced out in time or where in the world they are, have always ended up this way. he blames their chemistry. seulgi is his comfort zone, the closest thing to home when they're overseas.

he remembers when they first met, two kids in los angeles for a nike shoot that desperately wanted korean food because they were homesick. they got lost in koreatown, ended up in so much trouble the next day, but it was fine because they had fun. now, they're veterans in their careers, no longer rookies, meaning they have more freedom to do as they please when they're not working.

seulgi's clingy during sex, not that jaebum opposes it. he likes it actually. there's a soft intensity behind her gazes, and how her manicured nails dig into his shoulders or run through his hair. he gets lost in her kisses, sighs and heavy pants as his hips meet hers in a steady staccato. her legs frame his sides, knees bent, toes curled and jaebum grabs hold of her hips.

he slows down his thrusts, dragging them out to savor this moment with seulgi. this doesn't feel like a casual hookup. it's comfortable, passionate, real. jaebum doesn't do this with other girls. he's loyal to seulgi although there's nothing concrete between them. he looks forward to seeing her, secretly hopes that she'll be in the same city when he travels for work because it's hard to link up when they're in seoul. seulgi's always busy, traveling to shoot for this magazine, or this campaign, because she's too short to do runway. he's just as busy, not just with modeling but as a photographer too.

his crush on her is obvious, in his opinion, but seulgi's a little dense, and doesn't always see what's going on right in front of her. he sometimes wishes it'd go away, so he can move on and wouldn't feel so bad for rejecting all the lovely people he's met. and then he'll run into seulgi and his crush on her hits him full force, and he doesn't want to do anything about it. she might not be his girlfriend, like he wants, but he's thankful to have moments like this.

he leans down to kiss her, sweet pecks against her lips as her legs wrap around him. his hips pick up the pace, chasing an orgasm that he feels bubbling away. seulgi's close too, judging by the way she pulses around him, and how her pitch escalates. his name falls from her lips, and his heart soars because it always sounds so good coming from her.