Chapter 30 part 2

Blu POV

Looking down at all 4 positive pregnancy test I cry. I have so many mixed emotions all at once I don't know which one to act on. Taking a picture of the test and sending it to Coco. I throw them all away and clean off my sink. Hearing me phone go off I look at the text and it's CoCo saying congrats and she cant wait to be a auntie. Smiling on the inside and freaking out on the outside I sit on the side of my bed and just think of the little human growing inside me. And how I want to give this baby so much love and support. But first I have to tell Carlos if I can even get him to stop being so petty and talk to me.

Finally gathering my self back together I head over to the new house. Walking in it sounds really quiet which kinda freaked me out for a moment.  Walking up the stairs listening out for any noise I don't hear anything. Making it into our room I begin unpacking my clothes and tryna find a way to get Carlos in a better mood.

After unpacking and taking a bath I slip on some thing sexy so I can surprise Carlos. Making dinner to go with the surprise I light some candles and wait for my man to arrive.

4 hours later

This man got me fucked up I've been calling him nonstop for the last hour. It's already 2 in the morning saying fucking it and taking the outfit off an slipping on a T-shirt. I go lay down in the bed and I get this Erie feeling like some shit is about to pop off. I just hope he ain't out here cheating because I will totally be done with his ass.

Waking up the next morning and reaching out to feel no one beside I pop up and go searching the house to see if he came home. Seeing no indication that he even stopped past I go check my phone to see if called no messages or anything. Like what the fuck he is acting like a straight bitch and I am not about to sit around and wait for no man to get out his feeling.