Chapter 7

I get out a note book and a random pen cause I need to do this fast.

'Mom,

I was wondering if we could move away. So that I can start over and tell everyone Ella's my real sister and not have to tell them a sad story. So Xander and I broke up and I just don't want to see him maybe for holidays we can come down and I can see dad but for now I want to move and have friends and play volleyball. This place is home and I hate home to many bad memory's and just please mom. I hope you say yes so that I can look into it and find a place.

Love,
Lori<3'

I quickly ripped it out of the note book and folded it to fit into an envelope. I look around for a stamp and can't find one I look in my closet and go in a box and find one. I write everything down then grabbed my keys. I ran down stairs and straight to my car. I start it, buckle, look for cars, no cars coming so I then back up. I check the mail cause my dad looks like he's been in bed all day, I have mail it's not for my mother, it's for my meme. I haven't talked to her in forever, I open the card and there's 500 dollars. I speed to the post office and put my envelope in the mailing box thing.

I go back to Xander's and go to my room. I lay there and cry, Xander walks in and sits on my bed. We just look at each other both of are eyes red from crying.
"Lori, I'm staying here with you while they go to Florida." He says.
"You don't have to." I say wiping my eyes.
"I want to I want to clear this up, I can't just walk away from my mistakes." He says.
"Xander I know you want to go and your family would love for you to go, I'm not worth it." I say.
"Really that's what you think?" He asks.
"Yes that's what I know."I say.
"Your worth every penny in this world." He says.
"Your just saying that." I say still crying I can't end look at him.
"I'm being serious." He says putting his hands on my chin so I'm looking at him.
"Why are you being nice?" I ask.
"Cause, I miss you and everyone makes mistakes." He says then kisses me.
"What did you do." I ask.?
"Okay so that girl at dinner the first day you came home from the hospital we started talking and we hung out and she kissed me, and she gave me a blow job" he says and do just cry more but I can't really yell at him I'm not better.
"You didn't do anything to her now did you?" I ask.
"No." He says.
"Can we just forget that we ever broke up and forget what we did?" He asks.
"I don't know, we both cheated don't you think thats saying something?" I ask.
"I honestly am in love with you I didn't want to do anything and I'm sorry" he says.
"I kissed a guy I never got eaten out by him or had sex you full on got a blow job Xander my first day home for God's sake. I knew you guys had a connection that's why I flipped out." I say
"Ok please stop no more fighting." He says.
" wait when did you guys have time alone you were with me 24/7" I ask
"Enough questions." He says.
So I don't talk at all we just sit there. He gets up and shuts the door and puts in the darkness. We watch the movie without touching or talking.

***

Waking up from a nap they wasn't really planed to be a nap is like walking up and thinking it's the total next day and it's really not. I grab my phone and realize Xander was in here he's probably fucking the waitress for all I care. I check the time and it's only 11:31pm I unplug my phone and go on Facebook. And there's tons of photos of Xander and the waitress girl from today at 3:48 when his parents told him to leave he went to her house. He came back and did the sorry act I'm sure he got laid by her tonight he just covered it with the day I came home. On days like these I wish I had friends.