FIRST Thing...

Welcome!

Before I show you the fabulous fan art that was sent in by readers, I have to so deeply thank @GeminiGraphics for the INCREDIBLE art on the cover of this very same Clan-book!

Its creation is nothing short of mind-bending amazement for me!

What a world building scene!

This is exactly what I had hoped I would one day find to portray the world I would like readers to walk in--discover the elves and never want to come back!

I'll be adding more to it whenever pictures arrive. Meantime, I'm so humbled that some of you felt you would share your wonderful, heartfelt talents through Wattpad.

The following pages are a place I can show off all the works that you send me and share them with other readers ... And some of your drawings may even provide more lovlie creatures I could mention in hidden bits throughout all of the worlds! (*hint - my creatures and worlds are most usually kind! ;)

From the bottom of my heart, Hafsah Ahmed and all who cared enough to draw, paint and send me your en-visionings of magical characters, creatures and Mearth, I am touched beyond measure.

I hope you find this book, cover and all the artwork inspiring, as I do!

Many magical blessings from me and the elves,

≈ Wez