Chapter 25

Billie's POV:

Okay, hear me out.

You can be a top, but have bottom days.

Right?

If you believed I was a bottom... Fuck you! I'm totally not.

Rose wouldn't let me hear the end of it, either.

"Oh my god!" She called from the other room of the bus before I heard her footsteps run into the kitchen, bursting through the door to look at me as I was eating a burrito.

I raised my eyebrow at the girl as she rolled her eyes at my burrito.

"Okay, firstly, it's 9am, Billie."

"So what, dude? I'm not allowed to eat burritos for breakfast?"

Rose laughed, clicking her tongue and opening the fridge, squatting down to see what we had that wasn't burrito ingredients. Which wasn't a lot.

"I'm saying nothing. Nothing at all," she sang, pulling out some fruit pots to inspect the expiry date and grimacing. "Just that..."

She turned her head to smile innocently at me, and I'd learnt that that meant whatever was about to come out of her mouth was bullshit.

"Burritos, Breakfast, Billie and Bottom all start with B."

She laughed as I screamed through my burrito-filled mouth, throwing my phone in her general direction as she nonchalantly caught it, sliding it open and doing something I couldn't see.

I carried on eating my burrito like I normally would, because I usually don't give a shit when she's on my phone, but now I'm nervous. I don't want her to post anything and for her to get in trouble with management.

"Oh my god, Billie," she muttered with a smile, closing her eyes and shaking her head slightly as I laughed in confusion.

She flipped the phone around to show me the picture of her I was going to post on Instagram yesterday.

"I don't know why you're complaining. Your ass looks great."

"Okay, so everyone's here? Everyone's got everything? And, everyone's ready for the longest fucking flight of your life?"

We were all currently at LAX, getting ready to board our flight to New Zealand for my next couple of shows.

Macy, the twins, and Claudia were also coming. I don't know why, but at least Rose had some company whilst I was busy.

It was 2.46am right now, and our flight was at 3, so we were all crazy tired. We had to get at the airport an hour before our flight, and were all dumbasses who went to bed at 1am, which is a whack amount of sleep to get.

I felt pretty normal, but the rest of the group were standing around by the terminal like zombies. Finn and Claudia were on the seats looking at something on her phone, the twins were asleep on the floor against the wall, and Macy was barely keeping her eyes open as she looked through her schedules.

Rose and I were sat a few seats across from Claudia.

Pulling out my phone, I felt Rose delicately rest her cheek on my shoulder, and turned my head to watch her eyes flutter shut.

I know she was so tired, but she looked so adorable. She had her hair up scruffily, with one of my huge merch hoodies on, some shorts and Air Force 1s. I'd also noticed that her nose twitched sometimes in her sleep, and I don't know why, but I found that really cute.

I tore my eyes away from Rose when I heard the lady open the door to the corridor leading onto the plane. She turned to tell us we'd still have to wait 10 minutes, and I sighed softly, pulling out my phone again as I felt Rose stir against me. She grumbled softly and moved her head down to lay in my lap, snuggling her face against the soft material of my sweats as my hand ran through her hair. I smiled at her cuteness and looked beside me at Finneas, who was miming a whip action.

Sticking my middle finger up at him, I ignored his laughing as I carried on swiping through Instagram.

I noticed Rose's latest post, which was a picture from earlier at the airport that must have Ethan taken. It was her squatting and leaning against her palm, rolling her eyes and looking cute in front of a huge-ass plant.

'I've never been this tired before, but I've also never been to New Zealand before, so I'm... not mad about it.'

Ethan commented 'I'm not saying how hot you look until you credit me for this picture', and I noticed how so many of my fan accounts commented on and liked it.

They were all just saying how cute she looked, with the occasional person saying how lucky Ethan was, and I sighed in relief.

Until I saw the comments I was dreading.

theavocadosaremine: damn bro, billie gets to hit that???
ilomiloml: billie is the luckiest bitch
rosiebilliefan: post a selfie with bil 🥺 feed me something im crying

No one was hating about it, but a lot of people were commenting about it.

The post had 4K comments, and the majority of them were fan accounts of mine.

I guess they took a liking to her after that time I posted.

Sighing, I liked the post and commented, my comment instantly getting likes.

wherearetheavocados: look at that big ass.... plant

A few minutes later, I got a text from Steve.

My heart stopped momentarily. I carried on scrolling through the web-version of twitter, seeing how so many people were praising the album. Twitter is toxic, but I like to check up every now and then.

Once I got a second text from Steve, I opened the messages, making sure to hold the phone above Rose's view, even though she was asleep.

big rich asshole: Don't think I haven't forgotten about our meeting. Q will be meeting you guys in New Zealand, and you will do press together and get paparazzi shots together, as well as including him into your real group of friends.

big rich asshole: Also, cut it out with the Instagram comments. By the end of your time in New Zealand, all of those fans better be commenting on his posts instead.