846

*...!* the moment Li Jiu Tian grips the handle of the nodachi both Ye Can and Dao Mo felt the scalp of their heads on the verge of exploding.

Neither of them felt confident enough to defend against an attack that is on the same level as the one from before.

(He can't possibly-)

(Release an attack on the same scale as last time...)

As if it was all done to crush the optimistic thought that appeared in Ye Can and Dao Mo's heads-

*...!!!!!!* chilling coldness with a temperature that can only be described with the words absolute zero engulfs this realm the moment Li Jiu Tian's blade reveals just a tiny portion of its cutting edge!

*Kakaka!* the crisp sound of the air freezing into shards of ice is readily picked up by the ears as dense volumes of cold Qi manifests to hold everything in its embrace and in the next instance-

*...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* abrupt and sudden, the draw of the blade was done with a speed that the eyes couldn't possibly hope to follow and upon its release-

*KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!!!* it was as if the entirety of this realm was but a fragile mirror that was smashed by a sledgehammer at full force as spatial fractures bloom rampantly!

[...!]

[Hack...!]

Looks of disbelief appear on the faces of Ye Can and Dao Mo as they both spew out a mouthful of blood with chunks of their own organs in the mix!

To make matters worse this situation is far from finished as the largest piece of spatial fracture ruptures creating a powerful black hole that begins to drag Ye Can and Dao Mo into its maws!

Under ordinary circumstances these two could easily fight against the black hole's pull but with their bodies in its current state along with their cultivation base thrown into disarray they didn't dare to rotate it from the fear of crippling themselves beyond recovery!

However, that wasn't the greatest concern the two Half-Monarchs held for the sight before their eyes readily overwhelmed their minds with an unprecedent amount of panic like no other.

[Tch...!]

[Dammit!]

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* despite wanting to withdraw the stone road Ye Can was unable to do so as he watches its body being shredded into dust particles!

Making this matter worse would be forces of attraction that came from all sides as these dust particles are quickly drawn into the maws of the scattered dimensional boundaries where they will be sent to places unknown.

Although this doesn't mean the stone road's destruction it has made the task of reassembling its body in the future to be a monumental trial.

Having expended most of his strength with the first attack Li Jiu Tian truly didn't have the means to critically wound Ye Can and Dao Mo should they put up a defense that is somewhat comparable to the first but the same couldn't be said for the stone road.

Being able to reduce the stone road into its current state with his remaining strength is the reason behind Li Jiu Tian's confidence in being able to buy Hua Luo a million years' worth of time.

[It's done.]

[Many thanks to your majesty.]

As the phantom of Li Jiu Tian begins to dissolve Hua Luo recovers from his astonishment and clasps his hands together to bow once more.

The wounds on Ye Can and Dao Mo can readily be recovered in a few years' time but forcing them to collect dust particles of the stone road is a whole other matter that can definitely take a million years to accomplish without luck.

[Hua Luo...!]

Raising his head Hua Luo is immediately greeted to the sight of Ye Can and Dao Mo's enraged glare but knowing that they are unable to approach him in their current state he had nothing to fear.

[I think this is the first time I've gotten away from you two as a major winner. Rather refreshing.]

Considering how he now possesses the greatest portion of the stone road that may very well be the case for Hua Luo.

*BOOM!!!!!* as a violent tremor runs through the entirety of this realm Hua Luo knew he didn't have anymore time to waste as he looks towards Xuan Nuo.

"..."

Having destroyed his own divine incarnation to cause this realm's collapse he has already lost his consciousness a while back.

[*Sigh* subordinate of the Shura or not I suppose "him" and I both owe you a debt.]

Rotating his cultivation base Hua Luo performs a single-handed incantation gesture and creates a golden seal that appears right behind Xuan Nuo's back.

As an odd force of connection forms between Xuan Nuo and the seal Hua Luo looks back to Li Jiu Tian.

[Is there anything you would like me to pass on to his highness?]

Towards Hua Luo's question Li Jiu Tian thought for a moment and-

[No. Everything I've wanted to say was already said.]

[Very well then.]

Without further ado Hua Luo takes a single step forward and throws his fist out towards the center of Xuan Nuo's chest.