Game Day

Jaycon Pov

Today is the big game against our rivals. Im ready for the game and party. I finally convinced Ms Heard to come to the party. School went by quick af.

I stayed at school till time for the game. I told you coach i was going to Ms Heard room to get my duffle bag I left. I walked back to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said. I walked in the room. I had on some black Tru religions, a black t-shirt, and black jordans. She had on a short black skirt with a white blouse. Her back was to me.

I cleared my throat. She turned around. "I came to get my bag I left" I said. "Its over here behind my desk"she said. I walked passed her to her desk. I put the bag on my shoulder. I couldn't help but lick my lip.

"Can you help me put a poster up"she said. "Sure"I said. She got a chair and brought it to the board. She wanted to put a banner above the board.

I laughed at her. "What's so funny"she said. "You being so short"I said. "Shut up"she said laughing. "You have a cute laugh"I said.

"Thanks" she said blushing. She tried to step down out the chair but slipped. I caught her. "Thanks again"she said. "No problem" I said. "You can put me down now"she said

I put her down on her desk. I bent down to tie my shoe. I looked up at her legs and thighs. In the back of my mind i was like "down boy". She motioned for me to come to her.

I got up and put my hands on her ass. "So we still on for tonight" I said. "Yes we are"she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "Can I get a good luck kiss from you"I said.

"Im still on the clock" she said. "Please I just need it for the game"I said. "Come here"she said. We started kissing and I laid her across the desk. I kissed down her neck.

"Stoop" she moaned "I have to get ready for the game." I got up and rubbed my face. I looked at my watch. "Damn coach gonna kill me im late"I said. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran to locker room.

Time I got there they said coach hasn't made it yet. I suited up quick.

Game time

"Come on guys huddle up. Jaycon lead us in prayer."said Coach Washington. "Lord give us the strength and power to defeat this team. Use us in your way seen fit. Watch over the team so we can leave this field in one piece. This is the sport we all love. In Jesus name we pray amen" I said.

"Amen" said the team. "Who's house is this"I yelled. "Our house"they yelled. "I cant hear you"I yelled again. "Our house"they yelled louder. "Bull dogs on three. 1..2..3" I said. "Bull dogs" everyone yelled. We ran thru the tunnel to the field.

......................................................

Its the fourth quarter. We are down by a touchdown with 30 seconds on the clock. The ball was snapped. I looked for a opened receiver. I threw it down field to Ace.

He caught it and ran like his life depended on it. He was down the 30 the 20 the 10 Touchdown!!! We are down by one point. If we kick it we go to over time.

Lil D Pov

Ace caught the ball. Coached called us to the side line. "We need a play that can win this"he said. "I got one" I said. "What is it"he said. "Its a play we did in pee wee league" I said.

I told them the play. By the look on his face he loved it. We ran back on the field. Only 7 seconds left. Jaycon snapped the ball. I sweeped in front of him to pretended I got the hand off. I ran left like I had the ball while J had the ball and ran left.