Eepop x Female! Depressed! Reader

(Y/N)' Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh heavily while I'm stuck in my tent, ever since I had fallen into the mirror, I couldn't get out.

Nobody would even help me or save me, I'm stuck with these weirdos.. Ipap is more serious, monokeda is evil, and eepop is a adorable cute bean.

I had a crush on him after a few days she had been nice to me. But of course, no one would love this trash.

I was in my tent, laying down and staring at the ceiling's of it, I head the ground pound like a door knock, I signed and yelled for them to come in.

It was Eepop. I looked at her and gave her a huge smile, it was barely fake. "Hey uhm.. Ipap was wondering when you would get your 'Lazy ass'... Out of bed.

I could tell she didn't know what ass meant. I got up and walked outside, pulling her behind me and going to Ipap.

I looked at her with some disgust in my face. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" she asked while she looked up from her performing book. "You, sending a innocent adorable girl, to me and making her say.. ass, that's just wrong!"

I Strom off away from her before she would say anything else, I would beat-

~Time Skip ÙwÚ~

I was approached by a blushing  Eepop. I smile at her, but before I knew it, her soft lips was on mine. We both pulled away.  "Thank you for caring for me.." I giggled and snuggled her. "Your welcome"

The end~