Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Teddy's POV

"I'm going to miss you" Tyler sobbed on my shoulder as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too" I cried, with my head buried on his chest.

"Teddy, we are going to be late for our flight" My mother said, looking at me with sad eyes.

Tyler hugged me tighter sobbing loudly.

"Tyler, let him go" Evan said as he put his hand on Tyler's shoulder but Tyler only hugged me tighter.

"Tyler, I-I'm going t-to come b-back, I'm n-not going t-to stay t-there"

Tyler let me go but held me by my shoulders.

"D-Don't you dare break the bond between you and max, don't do it teddy" He said, wiping my tears.

"I'm s-sorry" I sob out.

"Teddy we need to go, now!" My mother demanded.

"O-Okay" I whisper.

Evan held Tyler's hand as I picked up my suit case.

"Bye" Tyler whispered.

"Bye"

I walked away with my mother, I didn't look back because I knew I couldn't.

But I did, I looked back and when I looked back I saw Tyler running up to me.

He hugged me with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I love you, Teddy" he whispered in my ear.

I chuckled "I love you too, Tyler"

He looked at me "Come on go, your mother is going to kill us"

"Okay" I laughed.

"Bye Teddy"

"Bye Tyler"

I walked up to my mother who was giving our passports to the man.

I saw Tyler and Evan wave and I waved back.

We walked through the gates and I took one last glance at Tyler, he smiled showing his teeth.

I chuckled, smiling back.

We walked towards the plane and gave our tickets to the woman who was standing next to the door.

She saw our tickets and gave them back to us and showed us were our seats were.

I sat down making myself comfortable, my mother sat next to me.

"Go to sleep honey, it's going to be a long flight" she kissed my forehead.

I nodded and closed my eyes, resting my head on my mothers shoulder.

Get ready max because here I come.

.

"Teddy......Honey.......Wake up" I could feel my mother shaking me.

"Mmmmmm" I mumbled back.

"Max is here"

I jumped out of my seat and looked around, we were still on the plane.

I heard my mother chuckling beside me.

"Mother" I whined "That wasn't funny" I pouted.

"Sorry but you looked so funny" she laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at her and got up from my seat.

We headed out from the plane and I looked around the airport, I could feel all the memories coming back to me.