Chapter 10: Bully him

Claire stood up and faced him," So what, lover boy? what will you do?"

She saw surprise flash through his eyes as he stood like a statue staring at her.

Claire said," What, never saw a beautiful girl?"

The whole cafe broke out laughing.

Agust was annoyed by the nasty narcissistic behaviour of the girl in front of her. It hit his pride and he grabbed her wrist.

Claire smiled and said," Wrong move, sweetheart."

She kicked his knee and he fall down. Without wasting a single minute, she twisted his hand and slammed it behind on his back.

He groaned in pain.

Claire said to him," Don't bring trouble to your father Mr. De'morie.

I don't think your father can handle my dad. You should know my last name, Wastinmore."

Claire felt him tremble as she said," Claire Wastinmore, Daughter of prime minister."

Then she heard a cry.

Claire saw Luna run towards her and hug Agust and said,"Spare him."

Then someone said," A girl shouldn't bully others."

Claire looked around and saw two capture targets Crown prince Ivan
and his best friend Jack. Jack was the one who talked now.

If she remember correctly Jack was the one who bullied Claire the most.

Jack you are going down sweetheart.

This grand auntie will make you forget your name.